IPTV through openbox

hi how did you change your file name????????????????
surely not by renaming it as mine is still recognized by m3u
Yeah just renamed it from its name I was sent. However it's still not working as it says no name on all channels and nothing comes up

Had same problem ,renamed the file WebTV.m3u on my V8s but kept getting failed msg.......fix is try with out the m3u,so you just have WebTV W and TV in caps.....worked for me
Yeah just renamed it from its name I was sent. However it's still not working as it says no name on all channels and nothing comes up

Had same problem ,renamed the file WebTV.m3u on my V8s but kept getting failed msg.......fix is try with out the m3u,so you just have WebTV W and TV in caps.....worked for me

Sadly mine still doesn't work. I've managed to download all the channels but when I go into each channel name it says 0 kbs connect?

HI All,

To my understanding IPTV is in other words KODI (Kodi is a player & can load IPTV list for free) from known sources.

The .m3u File is a list of Sources for live streams (channles), how come people are paying for these lists ? via providers, are providers maintaining their own list for live channels including locked channels as ?

Just curios because I have been using kodi & live channel list for a long time & the .M3u list is just streams at locations (sources) to find the channel.

Hi all,
does anyone's V8S completely freeze whilst changing channels? I got this sub which has worked very fine so far for the last 2 months. But since last week, each time I try to flick through to another channel, the box gets completely frozen and the remote control won't work for the box either, until i unplug the box or switch it off from mains. Any iformation on how to solve this will be highly appreciated.
Kind Regards.

Back