IPTV VOD forwarding and rewinding

Simy

Iv'e had IPTV for a few months now and everything works great but I wish I could forward on demand movies and tv shows. Is their a way you can do this? The buttons on the remote don't work. Thanks

You can ff/rw on enigma2 if you use the xc plugin , I have my iptv in bouquets and for
my VOD I use the xc plugin, I also have them in bouquets but dont watch them from there for the reason you've posted about

You can ff/rw on enigma2 if you use the xc plugin , I have my iptv in bouquets and for
my VOD I use the xc plugin, I also have them in bouquets but dont watch them from there for the reason you've posted about

Hi jakey how do you put your VOD in xc piugin ?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It won't allow you to Pause / rewind etc if their is no epg data if you are running from a script which has put it into a bouquet.

There is probably a way of auto filling all of your VOD with some spoof epg as a way of getting around it but I haven't got the faintest idea of how you could do that. You'd have to make some custom sources for epgimporter I would guess.

But yes if you run your VOD through a plugin that will also let you.

It won't allow you to Pause / rewind etc if their is no epg data if you are running from a script which has put it into a bouquet.

There is probably a way of auto filling all of your VOD with some spoof epg as a way of getting around it but I haven't got the faintest idea of how you could do that. You'd have to make some custom sources for epgimporter I would guess.

But yes if you run your VOD through a plugin that will also let you.

Any idea how to add VOD to a plugin?

If it was me I would copy the vods to their own bouquet
Edit and add any channel reference to them, you can get blank ones
Ftp them back to the box
Then you will be able to pause

I was doing some messing today

I heard but never tried

If you have a m3u
Ftp it to anywhere on your box
Go to media player. My setup it is hold file list and it will pop up
Go to that location in the left filelist

Give it a second to load
Go to the vod you want to watch
You will be able to pause, fast forward and rewind. No record mind or will it remember you last position

Next and prev on the remote will lift you skip vod tracks

Maybe old news but thought I would let people know

Back