IPTV VPN

Sparky7ot

Hello all.

Im looking for advice please, im needing to get a VPN to see if it gets around my supplies block.

So I need to know what I need to buy, do I need a new router?

If u have a enigma 2 box then u just need th vpn plugin n get a subscription for vpn if ur using a firestick or magbox then u will need a router with vpn sub on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a zgemma h2s, so I will install a VPN plugin. Any advice on which plugin it is please?
I have a sky router, will that be ok?
Where is best for a sub please?

Are you tied into a long subscription? If not it'll be easier to just move to a provider who doesn't need you to have a vpn at your end.

I am tied into a sub so I will have to go VPN route.
Wooshbuild has digibit vpn installed. It's 2.50 a month but works on 6 devices. It's just a simple username and password job. I'm currently Using it on a old iptv url that got blocked. It's works wonderful so far

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Yes i have got digibit VPN installed as of last night.
Looking forward to getting it used for the footie on Saturday.
How do you use it on other devices.

Depending on the device but you can have on mobile phone via app. Username and password job again

Go to digibit website and you can download cofig files and plugins for your devices, I have tested it on android run smart tv and boxes (Download plugin with playstore) And as you know works well with e2 boxes and windows computers

To get a sub with digibit go here it's only £2.50 and you can run 6 devices with 1 sub
https://digibitdesign.com/whmcs/aff.php?aff=70

hi good people its a long time since ive been on this site/forum ,i hope you kind folk can advise ive a zgemma with iptv installed ,i just loose live fooball at weekends ,i also use a formuler z+ andriod with a well known vpn V#PR which works fine my question is can i put this on the zgemma

thankyou for your time

Go to digibit website and you can download cofig files and plugins for your devices, I have tested it on android run smart tv and boxes (Download plugin with playstore) And as you know works well with e2 boxes and windows computers

To get a sub with digibit go here it's only £2.50 and you can run 6 devices with 1 sub
https://digibitdesign.com/whmcs/aff.php?aff=70
Hi Londonfox I have 2 Vu+Duo2 boxes running Wooshbuild 6 can I use digibit without a vpn router, is it easy to do the setup... I would appreciate your advice

Hi Londonfox I have 2 Vu+Duo2 boxes running Wooshbuild 6 can I use digibit without a vpn router, is it easy to do the setup... I would appreciate your advice

Up date your boxes to wooshbuild v7 download the woosh vpn plugin and get a sub from digibit, They will email you're username and password, Then you wright them into the vpn plugin and your all set up its that easy,

On the wooshbuild v7 thread there a how to do it step by step from 6 to 7. 5 mins and you done. It's that easy

Up date your boxes to wooshbuild v7 download the woosh vpn plugin and get a sub from digibit, They will email you're username and password, Then you wright them into the vpn plugin and your all set up its that easy,
Cheers bud that’s for help.... appreciated

Wooshbuild has digibit vpn installed. It's 2.50 a month but works on 6 devices. It's just a simple username and password job. I'm currently Using it on a old iptv url that got blocked. It's works wonderful so far

£2 if you use "streamvpn" coupon code.

Back