IPTV VPN

I've created an account installed Digibit on my Zgemma to help with Isp blocks. How can i tell if its working.
My provider says i may have to turn my VPN off after the football has finished. I was sold as VPN not needed

When yiu press start after pitting user and password in. The ip changes

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Hi, first post here but I've been lurking for a while and picked up a lot of help - so thanks to everyone.
I've a zgemma with IPTV, recently updated to wooshbuild 7 and added a digibit VPN. The problem is it slows things down a bit so thought I would only use it when needed, however if I turn the vpn off, it doesn't return to my original ip address and I can't get IPTV. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated

cheers

Hi, first post here but I've been lurking for a while and picked up a lot of help - so thanks to everyone.
I've a zgemma with IPTV, recently updated to wooshbuild 7 and added a digibit VPN. The problem is it slows things down a bit so thought I would only use it when needed, however if I turn the vpn off, it doesn't return to my original ip address and I can't get IPTV. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated

cheers
try rebooting your box after you turn it off

Back