IPTV which way to go?

Have a look on their Web site if they have one and look at set up guides for zgemma
OK, had a quick look and found a guide, tried this morning and it was password protected, will try that. Back in a little while if it doesn't work. Thanks again for all your help guys.

The guide is for ipab, the buttons are setup differently (coloured) on my image so going to start again with that.

WilloBuild is Vix, ipleb is openATV so there will be differences including the functions of the coloured buttons.

I'm using 32gig on my zgemma box with ipab image and works quite well but don't record on it with it been upstairs for storage
On the latest ipab build if you press red button and no1 you get a message saying use minimum of 64gb. I was told by supplier that I may get issues using a smaller drive.
Just passing the info on.

On the latest ipab build if you press red button and no1 you get a message saying use minimum of 64gb. I was told by supplier that I may get issues using a smaller drive.
Just passing the info on.
Saying that I havnt updated mine yet that could probably be why I havnt seen that message will take that on board and may have to invest in a bigger memory stick lol

OK up and running. Many thanks to all who have helped especially bazcfc, I cannot thank you enough. I only have a 32Gb card in and it took ages to initialise it, may have to get another, don't want any problems now. Amazing result, so glad I made the move. Cheers chaps.

Back