iptv

dougy b

hi all my iptv supplier looks to be having a hard time sorting out his new setup so i am thinking of changing supplier for iptv at the moment i use all4one bouquet adder which has been working great for past 2yrs so which is a better way of doing this for a new supplier ,should i just use openatv and dont bother with wooshbuild your ideas are much appreciated thanks doug

hi all my iptv supplier looks to be having a hard time sorting out his new setup so i am thinking of changing supplier for iptv at the moment i use all4one bouquet adder which has been working great for past 2yrs so which is a better way of doing this for a new supplier ,should i just use openatv and dont bother with wooshbuild your ideas are much appreciated thanks doug
Use jedimaker xtream plugin

Iptv is nothing to do with images there is alternatives to all4one plugin some providers are able to use jedi again some will have there own plugins to use

True but then you got people on ebay Facebook twitter gumtree Instagram all doing iptv but will only make iptv bigger and stronger

True but then you got people on ebay Facebook twitter gumtree Instagram all doing iptv but will only make iptv bigger and stronger
does tend to give it a bad rep with every tom dick and harry supplying it ,then when it breaks down no stream and no reply from there supplier he,s got his £30 and he,s done one tata

Will give it a twirl tomorrow
The newer version won't work with my line
If 3.09 will not run use 3.03 but no epg will populate on that version, it will run the bouquets ok,Best way to add the details is via putty/telnet using the link below or playlists txt file goes into etc/enigma2 on these earlier versions.After adding the m3u details if the box crashes when creating list just uninstall the plugin and then reinstall and run it

wget --no-check-certificate -O IPTV.sh https://raw.githubusercontent.com/davesayers2014/plugins/master/iptv.sh && chmod +x IPTV.sh && ./IPTV.sh

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream_3.03-20181311_all-in-one.zip
    963.3 KB · Views: 1
I'm out now but will try in the morrow
Not arsed about epg I only put iptv on once or twice a week when I know what programme is on and what time it's playing
I use vm line for 99% of my viewing requirements
I liked the integrated epg of jeDi so didn't have to open xc plugin to view the forbidden channels

Just tried it.
Exactly the same as all other versions of Jedi, crashes the box each time bouquets are created
Removed plugin and reinstalled.
The playlist was still in the location etc/enigma2/jediplaylists, this didn't get removed
Tried creating bouquets again
Box crashed

What version you tried with I think some comes down to panel providers aswell as mentioned running back on jedi with username password url port number but a backup I have from some one else won't work on jedi due to bmno zgemma support

I had latest version and that wouldn't work with new lines
Tried both older versions uploaded in this thread, none work.
Using xc, it's ok for now

Back