Is cardsharing finished ?

i heard it was 6:38pm. and i think i will have a quid on those numbers it would be so funny if they came up tonite lol

To make things clear this is not true and are total rubbish where do you guys get this news from?

Last edited:
what sv are offering a no service =fact as many ex owners have said.
kv up and down = fact
sky are doing things to stop c/s = yes,but having problems with cards burning out.
the future is not written in stone=fact anything can change
reading and doing research you will gain more info =fact

yusuf94 I think you need to have a read around a lot more of the satellite forums and enlighten yourself, just about every forum has some thread running giving updates to the sly update. Some forums saying official card readers have burn out other forums quite simply people stating that they have lost all hd, plus premium sd such as movies and sport mainly after the card has been back in the official receiver and that receiver has had an update.

yusuf94 I think you need to have a read around a lot more of the satellite forums and enlighten yourself, just about every forum has some thread running giving updates to the sly update. Some forums saying official card readers have burn out other forums quite simply people stating that they have lost all hd, plus premium sd such as movies and sport mainly after the card has been back in the official receiver and that receiver has had an update.

My channels still works nothing has happend do you know if this will happen this week?

The only people how know the time scale to this are the people who are rolling it out that being sly. Enjoy what you have any every day that you get is a bonus, but just bare it in mind that something is happening and if you want to know the latest just have a read around the forums.

Read on another forum someone has lost HD and SD channels and only have FTA now after update to card.
As mentioned just enjoy it while it lasts and when it happens just hope that some bright sod will be happy to share the information should they suss away around it.

a load of cobblers some are saying that they will remove the signal from peeps with no landline, here in ireland 80% of there subs have no landlines, it like sauing the sky will fall prob will but when.

Does any1 know if Sky have stopped Cardsharing in Ireland and do you think I will make it on time when my cs expires December 2013 before the security update is done?

Last edited:
Does any1 know if Sky have stopped Cardsharing in Ireland and do you think I will make it on time when my cs expires December 2013 before the security update is done?
you have been answered several times mate, in case you missed it...... ..NOBODY KNOWS ..... ......... dont worry about December for now, just enjoy your tv until then.

Ok so it seems to me to be a handful of ppl this is effecting compared to the amount of pays****rs out there and some of them have lost and got them back.It seems putting card back in box is a no no.The concensus is leave it to oscam e.t.c to do.And entitlements are going into july so kinda puts the june theory to rest?But what do i know;)

Last edited:
Back