Is cardsharing finished ?

Ok so it seems to me to be a handful of ppl this is effecting compared to the amount of pays****rs out there and some of them have lost and got them back.It seems putting card back in box is a no no.The concensus is leave it to oscam e.t.c to do.And entitlements are going into july so kinda puts the june theory to rest?But what do i know;)

This is only for the newer boxs that they can actually pair the card to the box, the old thompson box looks like they cannot implement it on this box as it dont have the newer chipsets or whatever they need, so if people are using the newer box once the tiers are updated your card is stuck with that box and will not work outside of this, as posted on another forum please read below

My entitlements got updated today in my S** box but now when i try to view the premium channels i can not get them to work in my server.
This has only occurred since i updated the entitlements

i look at oscam and it says -

1970/01/01 1:00:49 32025B50 c test1 (0963&000000/C51C/3B:B6A8): not found (45 ms) by slot1 (of 1 avail 1)
1970/01/01 1:00:50 31825B50 r [videoguard2-reader] classD3 ins54: status 90 00 = ok but cw=00 -> channel not subscribed
1970/01/01 1:00:50 32025B50 c test1 (0963&000000/C4EF/41:2D72): not found (47 ms) by slot1 (of 1 avail 1)
1970/01/01 1:00:54 31825B50 r [videoguard2-reader] classD3 ins54: status 90 00 = ok but cw=00 -> channel not subscribed

Also as above looks like the date has been returned to 1970 as well

This is only for the newer boxs that they can actually pair the card to the box, the old thompson box looks like they cannot implement it

Thats y i said this mate
(Bad sky they be leaving all sd customers high and dry all 4 or is it 6mil always get that wrong way round .Mammoth task)

And also mentioned not to put the card bk in the box its a a no no.There is a possibility he can get his card bk;)

some1 said to me there's more than one sat in the sky if uk goes.i installed one of these 80(16).jpgnow i dont have to worry....hopefully for a while.cheaper than a motorized dish.

Anymore rumours on this, i heard it could be from anything from 1-5 years before it could happen?

Was getting a box but dont know what to do now.. :(

Anymore rumours on this, i heard it could be from anything from 1-5 years before it could happen?

Was getting a box but dont know what to do now..

Look at it this way f5 box £50 a sub say 3months £25 total £75 one month sky £59 for 1st month then £67 after you only have to have the box for 2 months
and its paid for its self and no 12month contact if it lasts longer then 2 months you quids in

Beware of oscam

tHE THINKING OUT THERE IS THAT OZCAM IS SLY . Use only cc cam. My card gone off same way .Please if anyone has a solution contact me .

Boo

I'm sure sly would love to close down all the cs servers, and upgrade their software and issue new cards to all customers to prevent it from happening again, but the software updates, possible new boxes and cards to every customer would cost tens of millions, to stop a few thousand non paying viewers !!

They are testing a non card box with the 4k TVs as was on BBC click ages ago

So u use your card to share bartheboo and was hit by the new pairing that has been out for 6 months and everyone knows about and got round!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been looking to get into satboxes to get more channels and some football and to save some money, I have however been told not to bother as soon, cardsharing will be finished.

How true is this ?

Will getting a satbox be a waste of time ? or can I still invest and get channels from abroad ?

Thanks
You should know seen as you are a mod on cardshare site!! dont see you scaring people off cardsharing on there funny that!!! so why are you pointing people to get their clines from that cardshare site via pms if you say its the end? boing boing full of it. RUMBLED mr moderator

Last edited:
LMAO, very funny, I posted that A whole YEAR ago, long before I am where I am today, a LONG time before I knew any better.

FYI, whats in my PM's is none of your concern, thats why they call them Private messages, unless of course your upset I am stealing potential buyers from you ???

Not rumbled at all m8, I am just here trying to help people find what they want, to tell them what I didnt know when I posted that question when I was still a noob.

happy stirring.

Last edited:
Lets hope not, and as with all things somebody will eventually figure out a way around cracking whatever they put in place.

Back