is possible to get spanish channels on astra19e for vuplus

Sorry do you have a viark 4k? If so the iptv is built into the box?
It's a GTmedia v8. the IPTV is in the box but in the setup menu it has server address, User ID, password and Port,? any idea what the port is. or do I have to subscribe to Xtreme?

It's a GTmedia v8. the IPTV is in the box but in the setup menu it has server address, User ID, password and Port,? any idea what the port is. or do I have to subscribe to Xtreme?
Sorry matey, no can helpy. I have the viark sat 4k and viark sat. Are you trying to get iptv set up or the satellite side. If its the sat side have you bought sp1?

Need to ask provider for it most do not give out URL details which you need. Use a different device for iptv like a firestick much better option.

Sorry matey, no can helpy. I have the viark sat 4k and viark sat. Are you trying to get iptv set up or the satellite side. If its the sat side have you bought sp1?
Hi. Tried the sat side first, inputted two clines out of eleven (2 providers, one with 3 lines and the other with 8 lines) couldn't get SLY IT or SLY DE to work, only the same channels that work on my enigma box. So I tried the IPTV side and in the menu it asks for the Port.
What is "sp1"?

Try deactivation of checksum in oscam web interface for the caid
Add in oscam configuration
disablecrccws_only_for = 1810:000000
To see if it makes any difference

Try deactivation of checksum in oscam web interface for the caid
Add in oscam configuration
disablecrccws_only_for = 1810:000000
To see if it makes any difference
Hi Thanks, Problem is, I'm still waiting for the mars cam (ATM I'm having trouble finding out what the Box ID is) I can't get the code to show, unable to move the cursor to the right in that menu. please see plcture. Box rebooted and internet connected

Attachments

• 20230609_001255.jpg
    20230609_001255.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
When you highlight box id press 0000 and the number should appear
No, In the settings page, It wlll not me allow me to move the cursor to the right to highlight the BOX ID, it is stuck on that page, only able to move up "times" etc, when it goes back to normal functions. I don't know if the firmware they sent is bad or not. I'm sending messages to them by whatsapp.

No, In the settings page, It wlll not me allow me to move the cursor to the right to highlight the BOX ID, it is stuck on that page, only able to move up "times" etc, when it goes back to normal functions. I don't know if the firmware they sent is bad or not. I'm sending messages to them by whatsapp.
Would you not be better posting on the box makers forum and ask there,it might of been posted before the problem you have,plus all the firmware downloads are on there also.The forum is listed above the wifi type on the settings page

Would you not be better posting on the box makers forum and ask there,it might of been posted before the problem you have,plus all the firmware downloads are on there also.
I've tried that, i'm unable to access this. Everytime I've tried, they say I have to request access and they will send a message. It never arrives.

Last edited:
Back