IS the starview server down again in Belfast

i ment ireland soz plus cud tell me if its true because i disconnected my box and everyfing i hav heard of a m8

You can't get SV in Rep off Ireland that server was switched off months ago , plug Ur box back in and pray it comes back on soon !!!!

AAaaaaaagh still down, Im missin my footy!! What time did it go down? I know we shouldn't complain because blah...blah...blah...But it's still frustrating :crying football:

11am

We should be complaining we all have paid a subscription too the SV server and it keeps f****g up !!

Stop moaning mate, even if we only get 12MONTHS out of these boxes, they only cost £99 & after 2 months you got your money back with what you receive, your expecting toooo much. the server goes down from time2time/get use to it. lol

hi was going to post that imy sv7 is saying scrambled today but just found this thread any one found out when server is back on
thanks
jimmy

yup i thought it was me f..kin up but hey i luv this site:)) giz a shout if anyone knows when and if things get back on :((

Any news on the starveiw 7 going on yet and whats with with 12 month subscripion thing i havent a clue what thats about im clueless i thought you didnt have a subscribtion

Got this from a different tech site , NOT sure if true so don't quote me on below statement

Re: Starview Server Down? Report it here..
My mate buys Starview and spoke with his supplier.
Apparently something has broken/burnt out on the server and will take few days to source.

Time to plug the Aerial back into the TV

Any news on the starveiw 7 going on yet and whats with with 12 month subscripion thing i havent a clue what thats about im clueless i thought you didnt have a subscribtion

Apparently Starview 7 only lasts 12 months, the price off your box is supposedly your 12 month subscription

But at 100 is only £8 a month

hi guys, new here. registered to download carling 1.03 for starview 6 as am still running on original factory set up, but am i right in saying their's no point atm and just wait until tomorrow see if starview servers come back up?? i've had no pay channels since i returned from work... (west midlands).

also, when it's back up, does anyone know if / where /what channel the pay per view sports are on? like wrestling/boxing etc .. used to get that on my previous box but never found it on starview 6 in the 6 months i've had it.

hi guys, new here. registered to download carling 1.03 for starview 6 as am still running on original factory set up, but am i right in saying their's no point atm and just wait until tomorrow see if starview servers come back up?? i've had no pay channels since i returned from work... (west midlands).

also, when it's back up, does anyone know if / where /what channel the pay per view sports are on? like wrestling/boxing etc ..
used to get that on my previous box but never found it on starview 6 in the 6 months i've had it.

No point upgrading Ur software until the servers r back up running

Starview don't subscribe too the pay per view events !!!

the servers or rather one of the servers is down...theres nothing you can do about it,apart from wait it out...thats life!..when its working its good,but sometimes things go wrong...i dont think it will be a few days...should be sorted by the morning....usually if something goes wrong,its resolved within 3-4 hours max...cable c/s has still a lot of catching up to do in regards to sky c/s...its usually worth paying that extra bit of dosh and getting something more reliable...

Back