is there any thing new out there apart from Iptv

is there any thing new out there apart from Iptv. for me its just not as good I have had loads of Iptv subs but they are so unreliable only good thing is the 3pm kick offs

is there any thing new out there apart from Iptv. for me its just not as good I have had loads of Iptv subs but they are so unreliable only good thing is the 3pm kick offs
Why don't you go to the request section and take out some trials! I have two subs from different suppliers and nothing is unreliable! I won't be sharing any info about them with you, nor will anyone else on here unless they are a seller!

Bit for info would help stating your setup as many factors can cause a poor quality sub,

1) What box
2) Broadband speed
3) Method of iptv setup
4) hard wired /wifi ect

Apart from iptv remaining sat channels or cable these are options for you
1 sly
2 bt
3 vm
4 talktalk
6 plusnet
If iptv been unreliable ect that could be down to factors mentioned in posts above and no1 rule in iptv take plenty of tests and if like one trial for a month ect till your 100% better to pay a £10 for a month then £70—£80 for a year and not like it

Why don't you go to the request section and take out some trials! I have two subs from different suppliers and nothing is unreliable! I won't be sharing any info about them with you, nor will anyone else on here unless they are a seller!
Sharing is caring lmfao

Ref: your unreliable iptv
If your happy at 3pm on a sat i can’t see u not being happy With iptv
Surely if it’s fine then ; that’s probably the most difficult time to view & stream
Enjoy

You've posted in the zgemma star h2 forum - that's a pretty old box these days. Without further info about what your specific "unreliability" issues are nobody can help you, but maybe your box could do with a reflash, new build, or even binning and upgrading to a newer device better suited to iptv.

I have cable and am perfectly happy with it, and I have a healthy interest in sport. Enough sports for me on cable.
He referred to someone on FB saying that they got a box that had ALL the channels, no mention of any channels being missing, I was just pointing out that it may be someone that has no interest in any of the sports channels and therefore their box may well have all the channels that they need, with sky sports and bt sports being gone from cable now is a major down side to cable, but yes I still enjoy whats left, mainly sky sports football hd, it could be that the person on FB that made the claim may be just trying to sell some boxes.

He referred to someone on FB saying that they got a box that had ALL the channels, no mention of any channels being missing, I was just pointing out that it may be someone that has no interest in any of the sports channels and therefore their box may well have all the channels that they need, with sky sports and bt sports being gone from cable now is a major down side to cable, but yes I still enjoy whats left, mainly sky sports football hd, it could be that the person on FB that made the claim may be just trying to sell some boxes.
I would hazard a guess it is IPTV, but made to look like sly, and the seller is hoping to sell them to people that don't understand the difference.

Back