Satellite Is there any way to make the text size of the recorded shows bigger?

SlamA

Hi,

I was able to adjust the EPG's of my box to be bigger, but i cant seem to find any setting to adjust the size of recorded files text? Is this possible? Running latest OpenATV

/usr/share/enigma2
then the folder of your skin
inside that
edit skin.xml
look for nmsbd.ttf
next to that scale="100"
edit the 100 to what size you want
you want bigger so make that number 110
or what ever suits you

*make a backup first just in case ** warning ⚠️
From 100 try 105 don’t go too big as other text will be wrong
At your own risk
Regards
Skybot1.

Hey so i tried checking the SkyQ skin.xml and the nmsbd.ttf doesnt seem to exist. I found one for Matrix so i switched to it to quickly test it and changing the value didnt seem to change anything :(

Hey so i tried checking the SkyQ skin.xml and the nmsbd.ttf doesnt seem to exist. I found one for Matrix so i switched to it to quickly test it and changing the value didnt seem to change anything :(
Did you reboot the box,?

Here is the SkyQ one, which doesnt have the name you said to look for. forum wouldnt let me upload due to file extension - easyupload.io

Here is the Matrix one, which when i switched to didnt show any change to the movies text size - easyupload.io

Managed to fix it! The issue was a plugin called enhanced movie center, so chabs skin wasn't able to reskin the movies folder as it wasn't using default. No idea why OpenATV comes with it now, but deleting it fixed it. This fixed it so I could watch change the font size via menus and the number of rows! Thanks for all the advice guys

Back