Is your iptv working?

champion9

Hi all,

I have used the same iptv provider for a number of years and prior to iptv used him to provide sly for many years.

However for the past 2 days our iptv is not loading on our mag box. Same with another person who uses that provider. For any issues in the past our iptv provider normaly sends out an email quite fast to state there is an issues for whatever reason but we have revived no email for the past 2 days from him now.

Was not sure if this is an issue from his side or a larger issue effecting everyone who uses iptv. Just strange how we have not heard anything from our provider.

Thanks

Hi all,

I have used the same iptv provider for a number of years and prior to iptv used him to provide sly for many years.

However for the past 2 days our iptv is not loading on our mag box. Same with another person who uses that provider. For any issues in the past our iptv provider normaly sends out an email quite fast to state there is an issues for whatever reason but we have revived no email for the past 2 days from him now.

Was not sure if this is an issue from his side or a larger issue effecting everyone who uses iptv. Just strange how we have not heard anything from our provider.

Thanks
Doesn’t look good

Although my IPTV has been ok, there is definitely a lack of correspondence from providers this last couple of weeks.

Not sure if more is going on behind the scenes.

Other than the blocks on match days which you can get around by using a VPN, other issues will be provider related.

Mines been spot on, no issues.

For past few years my provider never really replies to any emails I send them but are always very quick to send an email out when there is an issue.

In general though are providers providing

All channels including sports and 3pm kick offs
Vod
Tv series on demand
Catch up tv
Good set of international channels

Is this the norm now?

Other than the blocks on match days which you can get around by using a VPN, other issues will be provider related.

Mines been spot on, no issues.
That is not strictly true. Just because iptv is not working it may not be your supplier

For past few years my provider never really replies to any emails I send them but are always very quick to send an email out when there is an issue.

In general though are providers providing

All channels including sports and 3pm kick offs
Vod
Tv series on demand
Catch up tv
Good set of international channels

Is this the norm now?
Why do you need to send your supplier regular e-mails. If it is working don't bother them.

Hi all,

I’m the same. Last 4 weeks every weekend the server. Goes down. This is getting to be a pain. I only use the ITV for films and F1 and I can’t use either on a weekend.

Please explain blocking on match days. My iptv goes off every weekend and it’s a pain

There's a court order imploring the big UK isp's (Internet Service Providers) to block illegal streaming of some football matches.

They implement measures around kick off time of matches, then lift the block when games are complete.

Some iptv providers bypass these blocks from server end. To bypass from user (customer) end you can install a vpn on your device or router. A vpn hides your activity from your isp so they don't know you're accessing illegal streams.

VPNs can be found free, cheap or paid.

Why do you need to send your supplier regular e-mails. If it is working don't bother them.

Sorry, not regualr e-mails but when there is an issue, sometimes they never sent out any e-mails. Also when i tried to get a line for my friends/family but never received any responses.

Back