Is your iptv working?

There are normally 4 or 5 streams of a match to choose from.

That could be why you are not getting channels. Try a free one see how you go.

I have a MAG box and its effected another family memeber.

How would i get a VPN to work please? Sorry i am new to this.

Hi all,

I have used the same iptv provider for a number of years and prior to iptv used him to provide sly for many years.

However for the past 2 days our iptv is not loading on our mag box. Same with another person who uses that provider. For any issues in the past our iptv provider normaly sends out an email quite fast to state there is an issues for whatever reason but we have revived no email for the past 2 days from him now.

Was not sure if this is an issue from his side or a larger issue effecting everyone who uses iptv. Just strange how we have not heard anything from our provider.

Thanks
Yes, mine has been glitchy for the past few days and now (Since the morning) completely not working...

tried contacting my IPTV veteran and he/she hasn’t responded at all, but then again hasn’t responded since last Monday even though I wanted and assured a glitch free stable sub....doesn’t look good as I have paid for two months subs recently and only really been working for a week.

If they are working on it then thats fine, but at least an update would be nice

I have a MAG box and its effected another family memeber.

How would i get a VPN to work please? Sorry i am new to this.
up on the right hand corner of this site next to your username are 4 icons
the furthest to the right is the search icon..try searching in there first..the answers you are looking for are there.
there are also a sub forum dealing with MAG issue on the main forum..sometimes its better to search and learn the answers for yourself.

sorry if im coming over double wide mate,but you are on the internet..search for yourself.
if your not 100% sure and need more advise then by all means ask as much questions in here as you like

Back