Italy 793 deaths in one day!

An eighteen year old was amongst the latest to die in the UK from covid 19.
He/She had underlying health conditions but it may bring home to the younger generation that they aren't invincible

Surely the way out of this is mass testing. Then we can identify the people who have the virus and quarantine them.

Anyone self quarantine for 3 days it should then soon disappear and drastically reduce numbers.

Did suggest testing should be done but thing is someone could be tested today and shows negative but in a weeks time they could be positive.

So testing seems to be inconsistent and may not be useful long term.

Did suggest testing should be done but thing is someone could be tested today and shows negative but in a weeks time they could be positive.

So testing seems to be inconsistent and may not be useful long term.
I beleive that is how China turned the tide.

The figures don't make a lot of sense really
Spain and USA have both had 25,000 cases
Spain has had 1,378 deaths
USA has had 296
Germany has had 22,000 cases and 84 deaths whereas UK has had three times as many deaths, 234 from 5,000 cases
18 days later... USA records 1,736 deaths in one day. 12,700 in total

I dont think they have got anywhere near the peak either.
Nope, it's not even started over there yet.
NY City has a population of about 8m
They've had a similar death rate as UK @ 66m people in less time.
When it gets going in Cal/Flo/Mich and all the others there's going to be millions. Trump coming apart every night on tv coronavirus update, constant lies, backtracks, denials and ever more bizzare claims and denials of stuff he'd said three minutes previously. , it's like watching a train crash in slow motion

you can only feel sorry for the American people.

however, they will probably vote him in for another term.

Millions of deaths in america seems worst case solution.

They predict ONLY 250,000 deaths which is saying something.

Trump is a clown. Nothing he says or does is to be taken seriously.

you can only feel sorry for the American people.

however, they will probably vote him in for another term.

I can see that happening as well.

All issues in that country and going forward will really be on them for putting in an inempt president.

Millions of deaths in america seems worst case solution.

They predict ONLY 250,000 deaths which is saying something.

Trump is a clown. Nothing he says or does is to be taken seriously.
25,000 has gone out of the window.
They're already very near 13,000 and losing close to 2,000 daily, this is mostly just in ONE state, some of the states don't even have social distancing or restrictions in place yet

Can't exactly put blame on any government as they can only do so much the rest is down to the population just my opinion as you see people all over world just not giving a shite and still having parties bbq ect

also it makes you think why a president would tell his people to take and try it , and why would they take and try it on his word , bet he wouldnt !!!
makes you wonder if he has shares in the drug or drug company

The guy is a lunatic.
It's not really reported on UK news channels, put CNN on each night around 10.30 and he does a live update, a bigger pile of shit you have never heard.
He'll state something as fact, then three minutes later denies he said it, this is on live TV being watched by millions worldwide

Can't exactly put blame on any government as they can only do so much the rest is down to the population just my opinion as you see people all over world just not giving a shite and still having parties bbq ect

Guy was denying this virus was even serious, putting of measures for weeks until things started to unravel.

So in this instance yes you can put the blame on trump and his administration who acted so late. Cared more about the economy than peoples lives.

Thats just my view anyway.

The guy is a lunatic.
It's not really reported on UK news channels, put CNN on each night around 10.30 and he does a live update, a bigger pile of shit you have never heard.
He'll state something as fact, then three minutes later denies he said it, this is on live TV being watched by millions worldwide

Yep guy back tracks so much aint even funny.

How on earth are the people meant to trust a word of what he says if he keeps changing his tune every time he opens his mouth.

Fox and other news channels of course play to Trump.

Back