HiTecK

Administrator
Staff member
This thread is for anyone who has had their Covid vaccine and want to share with others how it went.
Did it go well for you or did you have any side effects at all?

No discussions on anything else but your own experience please. If you want discuss stories about the vaccine use this thread instead.

Thanks all.

I had my first jab AstraZeneca last Saturday 13/2
I had a few side effects, constant shivering and couldn't get warm. Aching and feeling sick
Had paracetamol and that soon sorted me out
I just wouldn't be me if I had no side effects at all :LOL:
exactly the same as me, had mine yesterday, felt like full blown flu overnight, seems to be easing now though.

really looking forward to my 2nd one :ROFLMAO:

Had my vaccine today, feel fine no problems as of yet, will see what happens later tonight, haven't grown any extra body parts or inches anywhere on My body....... shame really (Astra zeneca)

Edit..... 5 hours later, feel fine, arm is a little tender, guessing will be a little worse tomorrow, fingers crossed that's it for me, no other issues to report, fingers crossed for everyone else (y)

Last edited:
had my first jab on 13/3 saturday , oxford astrazeneca , arm a bit sore around injection site also a bit of a fussy headache but thats it , just about all back to normal today . so all you that are worried , theres nothing to worry about its nothing and will get us all back to a normal life.

had my first jab on 13/3 saturday , oxford astrazeneca , arm a bit sore around injection site also a bit of a fussy headache but thats it , just about all back to normal today . so all you that are worried , theres nothing to worry about its nothing and will get us all back to a normal life.
The sore arm is natural its not a side effect like they say its just standard practice if you have injection or bloods took

Back