Iveco Daily (blaupunkt) radio code

Hi thanks for the help still no joy with 1165 when i turn on the radio im greeted with 0000 i enter 1165 nothing happened then i press and hold the 5 button to enter ( read online thats how you enter the code ) then it just reverts back to 0000 then eventually i get locked out for 30min
Power the radio off for an hour - remove the power leads/plugs from the radio.

Plug it back in and leave it powered on for an hour before you try the code again

Hi thanks for the help still no joy with 1165 when i turn on the radio im greeted with 0000 i enter 1165 nothing happened then i press and hold the 5 button to enter ( read online thats how you enter the code ) then it just reverts back to 0000 then eventually i get locked out for 30min
1165 is the correct code

When your radio is first switched ON , you mentioned 0000....

doesn't it show this ?

>> IMPORTANT >>Switch radio ON, display shows "CODE" then "- - - -"

Also , I also thought that with this model , as soon as the correct code has been entered (and shows on the display) then the radio should switch ON and work straightaway.

However
if you have entered wrong codes previously then the radio may be partially locked and will have to be reset.

If so then try switching it ON ...and leaving it switched ON until the display resets. ( This could take an hour or more)

Last edited:
Disconnected radio overnight connected everything back up this morning left it powered for an hour entered code 1165 still not working

Disconnected radio overnight connected everything back up this morning left it powered for an hour entered code 1165 still not working

1...I am puzzled because the display does not show what I expected it to say at the start ( CODE then - - - -)

Also you say that you have to press 5 to enter the code.

2.... I suggested leaving it switched ON for an hour or MORE.
Try leaving it switched ON overnight UNDISTURBED on your workbench

If it still does not work then it is looking like a job for a Radio Decoding Service as it may have been recoded in the past to a different number ........ or it may just be faulty

Back