Jedi/EPG Importer Issues?

From memory you save epg to a usb on these boxes. If it is not updating it probably means your internal memory is full.
He is not up with the big boys then mike123 (zgemma :ROFLMAO:) Mike runs a shield (BMW 7 series) I run an xtrend et 8500 (old time merc) The real baby is the VU+ Ultimo (ferrari) and a (bentley) all in one. :love:(y)

He is not up with the big boys then mike123 (zgemma :ROFLMAO:) Mike runs a shield (BMW 7 series) I run an xtrend et 8500 (old time merc) The rel baby is the VU+ Ultimo (ferrari) and a (bentley) all in one. :love:(y)
To be honest mate i had a zgemma i55 about 2 years ago. For the price it was ok.

I did the review on the i55 box 4 years ago when they first came out. Things have moved on since big time.
To be fair mate it could of been longer than 2 years. I can hardly remember how to setup a enigma box now. We have been spoilt since IPTV came on the scene.

how to delete iptv bouquet? I have deleted the playlist from Jedi but still channels are working
Why are you deleting iptv bouquets?
I assumed you were trying to sort out the epg?
Leave bouquets as they are, remove vod series from epg importer and away you go

Why are you deleting iptv bouquets?
I assumed you were trying to sort out the epg?
Leave bouquets as they are, remove vod series from epg importer and away you go
Look through the thread pablo. Think he is going to try different apps out

He did. And 2 mins later he asked about trying removing vod series from Jedi, I'd have assumed he was going to try this while it was still in use.
I don't use JME but epg is immense if I DL vod series

He did. And 2 mins later he asked about trying removing vod series from Jedi, I'd have assumed he was going to try this while it was still in use.
I don't use JME but epg is immense if I DL vod series
I always found with the one zgemma box i had was open atv was the best to use. Some of these prebuilt images are very resource hungry and the boxes just can't handle them.

To be honest never had any issue with epg as long as the usb was mounted correctly and proper paths set up.

I always found with the one zgemma box i had was open atv was the best to use. Some of these prebuilt images are very resource hungry and the boxes just can't handle them.

To be honest never had any issue with epg as long as the usb was mounted correctly and proper paths set up.
I had trouble with mine when it was 400K+ events, using iptv and vm
I removed vod series and it's been fine since.
Usb only comes into play when the box goes into standby/off, until then the internal flash has to handle it

I didnt know that about the usb. I always thought the point of putting the epg on the usb was to take the heat off the flash.

Last edited:
I have managed to populate EPG with my IPTV. Now I have another issue is crashing of box. I have checked the epg store at my USB HD. It turned off my box and
epg disappeared again. I tried two time and every time same problem. Any idea the cause of crash

I have managed to populate EPG with my IPTV. Now I have another issue is crashing of box. I have checked the epg store at my USB HD. It turned off my box and
epg disappeared again. I tried two time and every time same problem. Any idea the cause of crash
Box crashing when ? if it crashes when trying to build bouquets in Jedimaker and it is older less powerfull box turn off vod and series your url list may be far to large,

Don't know why people use jedi for vod when there is better plugins for vod lol if you say when it's crashing would help is it before epg imported/during/after

All sorted out. There was some errors in setting. Now no more crashing.
Dear Baz which plugin would you recommend for VOD?
Thanks

Back