Jedimaker Setup

Finally got a bit of time, and had a play around with it this morning.

At the moment I use that autobouquet maker - I like using that just so that whenever there is a change in a channel's frequency, I don't have to worry about manually updating it myself.

If I add in the IPTV channels, is there anyway I can set an override when the autoboqueut maker does the automatic scan?
e.g. say if I add a channel from my IPTV stream to channel 106, can I stop it from overwriting it with Sky One (the Sat version) when it does the automatic scheduled scan?
It's shouldn't override 106 with sat version if you used customMix.xml. this is the way I do mine as an example.

Attachments

• sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.zip
    6.1 KB · Views: 24
Cheers,

So I've just had a look at it. Would the following be correct?

I create a new folder called custom in
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/

And in there create a file called sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml with the following contents

<custommix>
<inserts>
<stream url="http://serverurl:port/live/username/password/15.ts" target="106" servicereftype="5002" /> <!-- My Channel -->
</inserts>
</custommix>

So then stream 15 of my iptv provider would map to say channel 106 and it would be named My Channel?

Also, can I do this mapping to channels 1-100 instead without messing up the sky/sat channels as they start on 101?

Cheers,

So I've just had a look at it. Would the following be correct?

I create a new folder called custom in
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/

And in there create a file called sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml with the following contents

<custommix>
<inserts>
<stream url="http://serverurl:port/live/username/password/15.ts" target="106" servicereftype="5002" /> <!-- My Channel -->
</inserts>
</custommix>

So then stream 15 of my iptv provider would map to say channel 106 and it would be named My Channel?

Also, can I do this mapping to channels 1-100 instead without messing up the sky/sat channels as they start on 101?
The 106 would be sky one hd and yes you can use 001 to 100 have a look at the readme file in the custom folder. https://github.com/oe-alliance/AutoBouquetsMaker/blob/e30b7281c524a4ee227e39ab6863079749e1dd69/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom/README.txt#L331

There should be a folder called custom already you just drop in the sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml in that folder.
And the 15.ts is the stream id u will need to change it to whatever stream id your provider uses.

There should be a folder called custom already you just drop in the sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml in that folder.
And the 15.ts is the stream id u will need to change it to whatever stream id your provider uses.
It wasn't there for some reason, so I've just created it now. Also mine was in Plugins/Extensions rather than Plugins/SystemPlugins

The 106 would be sky one hd and yes you can use 001 to 100 have a look at the readme file in the custom folder. https://github.com/oe-alliance/AutoBouquetsMaker/blob/e30b7281c524a4ee227e39ab6863079749e1dd69/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom/README.txt#L331
Thanks, I've just had a read.

If I wanted to duplicate a channel, say have BBC One HD on 1 and 101, can I just insert it again? Or would that remove it from 101?

<inserts>
<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="101" target="1"></insert> <!-- BBC One HD -->
</inserts>

I've just given it a go, trying to add 4 Music to number 1. I reran the autobouquet setup, but its still unfortunately at BBC One.

On autoboquets, I have the following options ticked
Channel Swap
Other Extra
Hide Placeholder
Hide Adult
Script Check
Default Boquetes

Scan Mode: All Channels
Sort option; HD Firrst
Auto Picon: no

I'm not sure if there is anything wrong with my script, I've attached it below.

Screenshot 2021-05-24 at 22.08.58.png

Is there a readme for autobouquetsmaker anywhere?

I installed it last night, and now it's adding in a lot of channels from 19.2e (the box only has access to 28.2).

ABM should only add channels that the tuners are allocated to.
Are there any pre-existing bouquets? ATV used to ship with 19.2 already set up.

If you still have unwanted bouquets you can issue this command in openwebif terminal or putty. This will remove all bouquets so only do so if you want to.

init 4 && sleep 10 && rm -f /etc/defaultsat.tar.gz && rm -f /etc/enigma2/lamedb && rm -f /etc/enigma2/*.tv && rm -f /etc/enigma2/*.radio && rm -f /etc/enigma2/*.del

Then in AutoBouquetsMaker press menu and check include none indexed channels is yes.

Set sky UK your region HD if you want all channels including dark channels or custom region to only receive what's available via line.

I assume if you're wanting to replace sat channels with IPTV via custommix you want HD region.

Sky FTA only to no if you want premium channels. The rest is optional. Save then start ABM scan.

Disable autobouquets e2 plugin updates or uninstall it if no longer needed.

Last edited:
Thanks, I've made those adjustments.

Before I had 'Custom bouquet for main' set to FTA TV D Astra, I've now changed it to 28.2E UK Bouquets and the region to custom. I'm now getting the channel list as I was aiming for.

So that 28.2E Uk Bouquets which fills channels 1-100, I'm looking to change that. Ideally I want it as:
1-4 some fta channels
5-9 channels via cline
10-100 channels from iptv
101 + normal channel list

I've put the Custommix file that I used yesterday into the custom folder (the correct folder now).

But when I press 1, I'm still getting BBC One rather than 4 Music.

At the moment, I'm just trying to understand the script and am testing out how I order the sat channels (testing to see if I can get 4music on to channel 1). I still need to set up an IPTV sub.

Attachments

• sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml.zip
    730 bytes · Views: 2
You need to create a section for the channel to go in if outside of standard bouquets example

<custommix> <sections> <section number="1">My Channels</section> </sections> <inserts> <insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="139" target="001"></insert> <!-- 4 Music --> </inserts> </custommix>

My Channels being the name you want to call it and section number you want to start that section.

Just a note if you add IPTV to a none sat channel you won't get epg. Adding them to a channel say 106 sky one you will have epg for that channel.

Attachments

• sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml.zip
    327 bytes · Views: 2
Last edited:
Thanks, that's all running perfect now.

Now my jedimaker has started to crash. I did delete it, and then reinstall it, but I'm still getting the same issue.

The version I have is 6.12+git108

I figured out the issue, it's supposed to be something with deleting playlists that causes it to crash.

I did remove and update to 6.15, but was still having the same issues.

So I deleted the content of playlists.txt and it has been fine since then.

I only really require 2 or 3 channels from IPTV. Can I just add the streams of these channels directly to my custommix.xml file without adding the IPTV sub and creating a playlist in jedimaker first?

I figured out the issue, it's supposed to be something with deleting playlists that causes it to crash.

I did remove and update to 6.15, but was still having the same issues.

So I deleted the content of playlists.txt and it has been fine since then.

I only really require 2 or 3 channels from IPTV. Can I just add the streams of these channels directly to my custommix.xml file without adding the IPTV sub and creating a playlist in jedimaker first?
Its the format the playlist is being used in will cause the crash. Use the correct format and you will not have an issue

Back