John and Edward XFactor 2009 = Idiots!!

these frats can make £100,00 from X Factor

£200,00 from any record deal.

and potentiol of 2 million next year

Jedward 'offered £50,000 each' to go to jungle
24/11/2009 - 12:18:55

John and Edward have been offered £50,000 each to appear on ‘I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here’.

The ‘X Factor’ losers – who were voted off the ITV talent show on Sunday night – were approached through show mentor Louis Walsh to replace Katie Price after she quit the jungle reality show yesterday.

A source told The Sun newspaper: "ITV are determined to get the twins. A flight can be arranged in time so they could be in camp by this weekend. It would be a ratings winning coup if Louis manages to persuade them it’s good for their career.”

Despite the huge offer, 57-year-old boy band manager Louis is convinced the twins appearance is worth more money.

The source added: "Louis still believes ITV haven't offered enough money. But the twins were completely unknown a couple of months ago and everyone around them is saying they should make hay while the sun shines."

Yesterday, the 18-year-old singers – who are known for their quirky blonde spiked hair – were asked on a television interview if they would consider appearing in the jungle.

John replied: "Can we do that? Are we celebrities?"

Edward added: "Do we have that title? We're up for any challenge, we've got to think about it together and see if it's for us."

‘I’m A Celebrity…’ is not the only reality show interested in the blonde brothers.

‘Dancing On Ice’ host Phillip Schofield has also admitted he would be keen for them to appear on the show when the new series starts in January.

just after i found the number and voted for them 4 times from ireland, gutted so i am, now we have to listen to boring people singing, is that not what mtv is for? :)

im a celebrity get me out of here is such a flop they probably will get them in there!

:agreed: Tuneless Talentless pair - it just goes to show that blanket media coverage can make anyone a :loony: celeb :agreed: I just wish they would fade back into obscurity and leave us alone but I know it won't happen.:tickle:

such negativity against the poor chaps, jealousy gets us nowhere, if only we were all as brave as the two gifted young chaps :grin:

Just thought I'd brighten everyones night up, well the Irish amongst us anyway, Tomorrow night is the late late toy show and John and Edward are appearing on the show tomorrow night lol Just thought you might like to know :p

Gerry Ryan interviewed them this morning and told them to bring a tub of gel with them tomorrow night and do a jedward hairstyle in Ryans hair as he already has a mini jedward going on ROFL

He looks like their older brother anto lol

Ryan_I_386702t.jpg

Back