Vumon

TK Supporter
I’ve been a mac/iOS user for many years but have now bought a cheap windows laptop for downloading stuff with real debrid and for playing with my e2 box. It’s decent enough, running windows 10 but as I use iCloud Keychain all my passwords are the mega secure ones that nobody will remember which are different for every site.
I downloaded iCloud for Windows which just crashes so I need something better than that. Does nobody have any suggestions for sharing these passwords across both of these formats? I’m currently typing this on my iPad because I don’t want to start manually typing these big long passwords just to log in.

Cheers.

I’ve been a mac/iOS user for many years but have now bought a cheap windows laptop for downloading stuff with real debrid and for playing with my e2 box. It’s decent enough, running windows 10 but as I use iCloud Keychain all my passwords are the mega secure ones that nobody will remember which are different for every site.
I downloaded iCloud for Windows which just crashes so I need something better than that. Does nobody have any suggestions for sharing these passwords across both of these formats? I’m currently typing this on my iPad because I don’t want to start manually typing these big long passwords just to log in.

Cheers.
Have you tried downloading iTunes onto your laptop and logging into your iCloud that way as you maybe able to see the passwords then just copy and paste

Thought I’d try and sort why it crashed out and it needed a C++ update. All done now and I’ve got iCloud for windows with passwords, but it’s still a bit shit.
Years ago when I used win 7 I used chrome and still am doing on this MS machine. It’s slow and I’m getting loads of google and it’s generally a horrible experience.
what are people using nowadays? Is Edge any good? Firefox still any good?

Never had an issue with chrome and ad block myself opera is a decent browser I’ve never rated Microsoft edge personally

Got adblock on Chrome now and its a lot better. I remember using opera many many moons ago, but I'm not sure whether I can get the icloud extension for it, although I'll have a look. Wont bother with the MS stuff at all then - its bad enough using Windows.
Cheers Baz.

Back