keycode for 6000cd ford focus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I would really appreciate it if someone could help me...the battery of my Focus was flat...i haven´t the keycode of radio 6000...the serial is M200731....could you give the keycode???

Thanks in advance

Hello, I would really appreciate it if someone could help me...the battery of my Focus was flat...i haven´t the keycode of radio 6000...the serial is M200731....could you give the keycode???

Thanks in advance

Hello,

Your Code .... 1557

Hi guys..i need a code for my radio as my battery just died and had to replace it..i would appreciate your help!!
Serial is M187353

Hi,

Mine serial is M082026. Please I need the code after a battery died.

Thanks!

Hello,

Your Code .... 1211

Hi there everyone same as a lot of people here my battery died and had to be renewed and it's asking me for keycode hopefully someone can help
Serial number is M216169
Thanks in advance

---------- Post Merged at 03:54 PM ----------

Hi,

Thanks!

Hello,

Your Code .... 1211

Hi there everyone same as a lot of people here my battery died and had to be renewed and it's asking me for keycode hopefully someone can help
Serial number is M216169
Thanks in advance

Hi,

Thanks!

Hello,

Your Code .... 1211

Serial number is M216169
Thanks in advance

---------- Post Merged at 03:54 PM ----------

Hi,

Thanks!

Hello,

Your Code .... 1211

Serial number is M216169
Thanks in advance

Hello,

Your Code .... 5639

Hi, i'm looking for the code for my dads 6000cd from his ford mondeo if you could help it would be great..

Serial = M074753

Thanks you so much.

Hi, i'm looking for the code for my radio 6000cd from my ford focus carving if you could help it would be great..

Serial number: M340264

Thanks you so much.

Hi everyone, had to replace my car battery last week and I now need the radio code for my 6000CD (Focus 1.8, TDCi, 2005).

The keycode I have - 1091 - doesn't work with the serial number I was given M099023.

When I turn on the radio, I get this come up on the screen before it asks for the code: WFOMXXGCDM3U81180. I'm thinking maybe I have been given the wrong serial number and need a different code? Lessing 1and 6 together doesn't reveal the serial number.

Any help gratefully received, I'm strugglimg! Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone, had to replace my car battery last week and I now need the radio code for my 6000CD (Focus 1.8, TDCi, 2005).

The keycode I have - 1091 - doesn't work with the serial number I was given M099023.

When I turn on the radio, I get this come up on the screen before it asks for the code: WFOMXXGCDM3U81180. I'm thinking maybe I have been given the wrong serial number and need a different code? Lessing 1and 6 together doesn't reveal the serial number.

Hello,

Your Code .... 1091

Otherwise remove the radio and gives us the information given on the label stuck on the radio.

Last edited:

Hello,

Your Code .... 1091

Thank you Joan. Problem is that 1091 doesn't work, which makes me suspect the radio was changed at some point. Maybe I'm trying to use the key code and serial number that are written down in the printed audio guide that I was given, but these arent going yo work with the radio that's in now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back