LNB no signal

imzy

Hello All,
Moved in new flat and the living room has sky lead coming in from the outside. However getting no signal on box, what could be the issue?? Will I need a new universal lnb for the dish? Any feedback will much appreciated.

Hello All,
Moved in new flat and the living room has sky lead coming in from the outside. However getting no signal on box, what could be the issue?? Will I need a new universal lnb for the dish? Any feedback will much appreciated.
What box are you using and if they had sky q before you probably need to change the lnb.

I don’t want to ask neighbours tryna keep in house.
Why not as if they are using Sky Q the whole place could be and would mean you box not work.

If they have freesat boxes then it could be used.

Forgot one thing if they are immigrants as they could be using a different sat ? = Moved dish to another sat.

do you have your own dish, or is it a comunial one. i have seen sometimes more than one dish on a apartment block?
It’s a sky dish, my previous flat had communal dish and was perfect. I think it might be the lnb on the dish to be replaced.

Why not as if they are using Sky Q the whole place could be and would mean you box not work.

If they have freesat boxes then it could be used.

Forgot one thing if they are immigrants as they could be using a different sat ? = Moved dish to another sat.
Will ask if I see them.

No aerial cable, so flippin ball breaking, gonna be following this guys method and see how it goes.

All you have to do is answer the questions you have been asked then --- Hey Presto you will have the answer to your original queery.(y)

Wideband l.n.b has one cable for the vertical side of the transponder one cable for the Horizatal side of the transponder As suggested
not big job changing your l.n.b to universial

So those cables are going into your flat and not somewhere else. Should the wall plate have more than one feed?.
Any aerials poking out that you can see as to where they point to.
Might need to check how close to a transmitter you are with your Post Code?

Back