keycode for 6000cd ford focus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,
Ford Focus 2009 model. Battery disconnected so radio asked for code, the one in the manual didn't work!!. Took stereo out to find that its serial number is different from the one in the manual hence it didn't work. Therefore I need a code for serial no. V076314, any help much appreciated.
Regards
Paul

Hi guys,
Ford Focus 2009 model. Battery disconnected so radio asked for code, the one in the manual didn't work!!. Took stereo out to find that its serial number is different from the one in the manual hence it didn't work. Therefore I need a code for serial no. V076314, any help much appreciated.
Regards
Paul

Hello,

Ford V Serial codes are not usually available for free from anywhere on the Internet (unless you can blag it for free from Ford) as they are not calculated using software but require access to the Ford factory database( via a Ford Dealer)...which is not commercially available as software.

Otherwise try your Ford Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service

Hallo
I nedd a code for a radio 6000cd
A serial number is V184125

Hello,

Ford V Serial codes are not usually available for free from anywhere on the Internet (unless you can blag it for free from Ford) as they are not calculated using software but require access to the Ford factory database( via a Ford Dealer)...which is not commercially available as software.

Joan,
Thanks for the feedback. My local dealer was very helpful, just wanted me to show proof of ownership with V5 form and photographic. He then just looked it up on his computer and hey presto, stereo working.
Many thanks
Paul

Hi,can you help,I need a code for a ford 6000....number V089962,any help wouldbe appreciated
Thankyo

Hello,

SORRY.

Radio code for ford focus 6000cd serial number v105500

please please asap!!!

please please asap!!!

Hello,

SORRY.

Is there anyone that might be able to help me. The RAC replaced the battery yesterday and the stereo now needs a key code entering which I can't find in my owner's manual. By pressing 1 and 6 I get a serial number of M136469, it is a 2006 Ford focus. Would really appreciate any help. Thank you.

Is there anyone that might be able to help me. The RAC replaced the battery yesterday and the stereo now needs a key code entering which I can't find in my owner's manual. By pressing 1 and 6 I get a serial number of M136469, it is a 2006 Ford focus. Would really appreciate any help. Thank you.

Hello,

Your Code .... 8397

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back