keycode for 6000cd ford focus

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, i have disconected batery on my ford focus 2002 ,and i have no idea about cd player 4 digits code. Model 6000NE, serial No. M159097 , Part No.YS4F-18C185-AC , if it helps. Can somebody help me???????? cheers.

hi, i have disconected batery on my ford focus 2002 ,and i have no idea about cd player 4 digits code.Model 6000NE, serial No. M159097 , Part No.YS4F-18C185-AC , if it helps. Can somebody help me???????? cheers.

Hello,

Your Code .... 9096

Hi Keycode didn't work different serial number in book so took out head unit please could you give me a code for M159272

Hi I have just bought a second hand Mondeo with a 6000 CD RDS E.O.N but I do not have the code.
The serial no is M423913
Can anyone help please ?

Hi, please help me. My model 6000 CD, serial number: V055590 . Thank you guys!
Hi,

Ford V Serial codes are not usually available for free from anywhere on the Internet (unless you can blag it for free from Ford) as they are not calculated using software but require access to the Ford factory database( via a Ford Dealer)...which is not commercially available as software.

Otherwise try your Ford Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service

See PM message for suggestions

Hi,

Thank you for your help previously, I have now got the keys and have the code off the stereo. Please could you I have the code for V027133

thank you again

Hi,

Thank you for your help previously, I have now got the keys and have the code off the stereo. Please could you I have the code for V027133

thank you again
Hello,

Ford V Serial codes are not usually available for free from anywhere on the Internet (unless you can blag it for free from Ford) as they are not calculated using software but require access to the Ford factory database( via a Ford Dealer)...which is not commercially available as software.

Otherwise try your Ford Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service

See PM message for suggestions ..

Hi I just bought the car Ford mondeo 2004 and change battery. Same story.The radio CD 6000 ask for code. I really appreciate if you can help me. The serial number is M093729.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back