keycode for 6000cd rds eon

Serial: M210134
Code: 1514
Thank you so much, ste, but, unfortunately, it wasn't accepted!! - Just to double check we have all the needed info - The Radio Serial Number is :- M210134 - I am now on attempt 6 to enter the code! -I obviously have to wait another 30mins (from 17:06) Here's hoping!
Thanks again in advance for any help!
Carlmca

That is the correct code for that serial - where did you get the serial number from as if you've found it on some paperwork, that could have been from an old cd player and has possibly been replaced over the years.

Hi ste, I've removed the stereo, and took the sn 'M' number from the label on the inside top of the radio - I am attaching a photo (sorry for the quality of the pic ;)

Attachments

• IMG_5833.JPG
    IMG_5833.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 2
...a slightly better image..
....what you can't easily see in the pics is that the radio is 'from' (manufactured I guess) Nov 06 - though, as I mentioned earlier, the car is a 2002 - I am actual out in Portugal, so,the car is left hand drive (in case that matters...?)

thank you again, yes, I watched that video earlier. I will try again asap and let you know my progress. Thanks again for all your support
Carlmca

Hi guys!

I dont know if someone still read this forum but pls help me to find tha code for my radio... Serial number is: M063469
I have 4 try left :')

He was given that code yesterday and he says it doesn't work which is why I told him to upload a photo, I thought he had typed the wrong serial but it now looks like he's tried to input the wrong code
What does the display show at the beginning?

Is it something like

CODE - - - -

or something else?

What does the display show at the end?

Is it ERROR
WRONG CODE

a NUMBER such as 10 or 13

or something else?

Back