keycode for 6000cd rds eon

Exactly, How many times did you repeatedly ask the same Ford V serial number code in a matter of minutes to this forum?

In future can you ask a question once, that way you won't waste a number of members time answering the same question that's already be answered.
I Apologise i was in the car at the time and thought it didn't send sorry for that, i normally do it from the PC but was out at the time sorry again..
and thanks for the help..

Hello guys, my 6000 Cd radio is locked as well , but when I press 1&6 it shows me other codes So702201 or 50702201 , would that be enough to retrieve the code? Thank you

Hello guys, my 6000 Cd radio is locked as well , but when I press 1&6 it shows me other codes So702201 or 50702201 , would that be enough to retrieve the code? Thank you

Not really enough for me, I'm looking for a six digit serial number with the prefix "M" or "V", which you will find on the label attached to the radio's metal casing.

I could easily generate your codes for both M & V based on the least signigicant digits of the number you've posted, but would you want to risk time locking your radio as well?

Not really enough for me, I'm looking for a six digit serial number with the prefix "M" or "V", which you will find on the label attached to the radio's metal casing.

I could easily generate your codes for both M & V based on the least signigicant digits of the number you've posted, but would you want to risk time locking your radio as well?
I got it., its M201807 Thank you sir🥇

Back