keycode for 6000cd rds eon

I had the wrong serial the last time sorry for that

Ive managed to get the radio out to check and it is definitely M257996 now I'm certain.

Appreciate your help, thanks

Roy

Ive managed to get the radio out to check and it is definitely M257996 now I'm certain.

Roy

Single free code request for personal use only (one code request every 6 months minimum)......

Roy

Single free code request for personal use only (one code request every 6 months minimum)......

Hi , I understand, I am genuinely not trying to take advantage, it is the same radio, i was told to press 6 and 1 to get the M number, I have taken the radio out and got the correct number, anyway you could help me out?

Roy

Hi , I understand, I am genuinely not trying to take advantage, it is the same radio, i was told to press 6 and 1 to get the M number, I have taken the radio out and got the correct number, anyway you could help me out?

hi
I will be friendly and I give you the code without a moderator.
Try code .... 5074

Hi! As with many on here car battery went flat and now can't get radio to work! Silent journeys to work!! Anyway I've done the 1 and 6 thing to try and get the Serial number for the radio but all I get is
Mpg dg5 Which doesn't look right?!
How can I get the serial number without pulling out the radio, it's a very old fiesta and no idea where codeigjt be! Many thanks!

Hi! As with many on here car battery went flat and now can't get radio to work! Silent journeys to work!! Anyway I've done the 1 and 6 thing to try and get the Serial number for the radio but all I get is
Mpg dg5 Which doesn't look right?!
How can I get the serial number without pulling out the radio, it's a very old fiesta and no idea where codeigjt be! Many thanks!

Hello,
The correct radio SERIAL NUMBER is required for a code

It usually begins with M or V followed by SIX digits ...such as M654321 or V654321

Sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display this number

Otherwise remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing

hi can u please help me I have a ford 6000cd says unit type FD 3000 in manual serial M000509 check manual and doesn't except the code would really appreciate re help thanks in advance

Back