keycode for 6000cd rds eon

Mel

hi guys
just replaced battery in my 04 connect van tried to enter code on radio that came with it when i bought it. tried 3 times then it timed me out for 30 mins. any sugestions ??? serial no is m192269. cheers in advance
:):idea:

I goofed while removing the wrong fuse and got the code message... Not good, as was fixing up before a long journey... Serial number is M237263. It's the same model as above. Any assistance would really be appreciated. James.

Cheers - that was the one that did it.

All I have to do now is find the fuse that connects the power sockets, and not the stereo and I'm good to go!

Again, cheers guys.

lost my keycode

i have a 6000 rds e-o-n cd player & i have lost my keycode the serial no is M110614 could someone please help me by retrieving the keycode thanks

i have the same problem and would love if you help me
I have a 6000cd rds e on
serial number M007292
I need the code. i just bought the car..... can you help me...

i have the same problem and would love if you help me
I have a 6000cd rds e on
serial number M007292
I need the code. i just bought the car..... can you help me...

Your code!,

Be decent and tell us if it worked!.

Can you give me the code for m188807? (6000cds rds eon) My manual has 3471 written in it but it definitely doesn't work.

Thanks in advance! =)

Changed battery, now keycode doesn't work. 6000 RDS EON

W reg ford mondeo.
Serial number
M209537
Any ideas? I have tried the code in the log book but it doesn't work.
Thanks in advance to anyone able to help :)

Thank you SO much :) you have madey 2 year old very happy. I have been trying to sort this out for weeks with no success and he's been without his lovely music (truth be told it has been a nice break ;) ).
How did you figure that out? Thanks again very, very much!

hi there ive just had some work done on my car and the mechanic disconnected the battery, ive turned my radio/cd on and its asking for a code, looking at the other posts on here i have found my serial no for my radio it is m083757 could someone plz tell me what the code is and how to put it in... many thanks kaz

Back