Kodi firestick worth buuying

zack

Hi there could someone tell me if they are worth getting, one i am thinking says it has all movies sports, etc..Just would like to know are they any good or just ok at best..

Well worth buying mate! Go for latest model and get yourself the WiFi adapter so you can make it hardwired if it’s close to the router. But will work ok with or without but in my opinion everything works better connected to the router hard wired as this is common sense (y)

Hi thanks all, i was looking at one on the bay, he says he is a trusted seller, but he has it loaded up..£63 ..Never had one before ever, so it would be all new to me..
Thanks

Hi thanks all, i was looking at one on the bay, he says he is a trusted seller, but he has it loaded up..£63 ..Never had one before ever, so it would be all new to me..
Thanks
Don't bother mate unless you want ripping off you csn buy 4k firestick for £40 mate they would turn the iptv off within a month so my advice is buy one from currys/amazon/argos find find a decent supplier mate seen it too many times with fleebay and social media enough members on here to help

Unbelievable people still selling this rubbish fully loaded nonsense. As all posts say... just get firestick and do it yourself. Only takes a few munutes to do. All the making of kodi he is trying to con you with, and he has no control over.
Personally i suggest a decent “paid” IP*V provider and add your APKs in one by one. No need for kodi builds now.
I have about 10 APKs on my filelinked account, all thats really used is IP*V provider and cinema HD APK.
Just remember when your adding files to filelinked to change last 5 numbers/letters to “raw=1” from dropbox link.

Back