Kodi Vs SPMC

dt99

TK Veteran
Which is better and why? I will be using it on an Nvidia shield.

Also, can I copy my Kodi setup over to SPMC, rather than setting it all up again? If so, any idea how?

Thanks, I saw that but you can't add 3rd party plugins to MrMc apparently. I have downloaded SPMC and set it all up again with the plugins etc, as I can't find how to transfer it all over.....what a ball ache.

SPMC seems a lot better than Kodi, streams better, apparently it has been built around the Shield, certain settings etc specifically for Android. Seems better so far.

I know on my amazon box I use ABD link to back up my build and then transfer it to another box.I'm not sure if it works for all boxes but I should think it would work on your Nvidia shield.

@formandvoid. Do you use SPMC? Im finding that some plugins work in Kodi but not SPMC, they are just not available to install in the same repo.

@formandvoid. Do you use SPMC? Im finding that some plugins work in Kodi but not SPMC, they are just not available to install in the same repo.
No I'm using Kodi. I think SPMC was only used so it can run onolder boxes as it will run on android 4.4 but kodi needs android 5 or above.

Ok, I think I will stick with SPMC for now, runs miles better on Shield. Apparently Kodi 18 has been adapted more for Android so I will switch back once it's fully released.

I don't see the point of kodi anymore just use terrarium. No point trying to use it for free iptv as they just close down the links.

Have you tried entertainmentbox.com
Have all the latest firmware updates
For SPMC Kodi EBMC Also has ebox
Apps which includes terrarium tv

Back