Krypview 780 Big Problems

Kovs

Hi Guys , Can someone please help me ? My Krypview 780 hav'nt worked for months now & i hav'nt got a clue how to get back up & running , So can you help me in EASY english please , Looked on here but don't understand most of you computer wizzkids way you write answers on here ? Sorry for that but just would love to get box back working and plain & simple (for me) way to do it ?????? many thanks for you could help me :-)

Or are there any better box's out there now which would be worth my while getting instead ? I am with VM cable ....

Sorry cactikid , don't understand most of your last 2 replies to me ? I am not sure i will be able to fix the kryptview box with everything it looks like i gotta do ?????? And the list of box's you put on here ( I'm lost sorry ) I might have a problem because my Tv is an old Sony with only the scart connection into the back , don't know if there are devices out there that can convert HDMI into Scart so can go into Tv ?

first question can you flash the box like when first bought? if yes then you can get a line to enter to get working.

I got different computer from when first had box , & don't seem to have the firmware connection on new one ?

Send and return free service..saves you valuable time as you have a new computer and will need usb method inc drivers and null modem cable.stb loader..bin file. thats right.. your totally lost now kovs.. cover postage and i will sort it.unless your london or surrounding counties..Ted.

Yes Ted luxston i am totally lost ???? I live cardiff if thats any good

---------- Post Merged at 06:27 PM ----------

Is the - Miraclebox Mini+ Hybrid 1x DVB-C/T/T2 Cable/Terrestrial HD 1080p PVR Digital Receiver - with SCART + HDMI to HDMI 720P 1080P HD Video HDTV Monitor Converter Adapter UK-plug to my scart Tv ???????? Will this work ?

---------- Post Merged at 06:41 PM ----------

Ted luxston how can i send it to you plz ?

hi cactikid would you recommend I get new box tried to flash kryptview but to no avail what box would you recommend for cable which is good or what are you using pal and how much shall I pay or shall I stick with the same box

Thank you for reply cactikid , I have looked through post 6 & yes you already know it ?????????? to me sorry , Which one out of them would be ideal for me with not having to do nothing but plug in and enjoy all if not most channels (esp sport ) please , Thank you again for your help :nolisten:

All i ask for is a named new box for VM so i can buy and enjoy with no probs ? If not can i buy null modem cable to usb so i can flash or put new firmware on my 780 ? Like i said many times i am not really up on all this so buying a new one is no prob aslong as i can be given i very one that i can plug in and enjoy ??????

Yes a line from a cable server.. or its just freeview box.. and kovs.. miracle box dont have a scart connection... just checked back of mine... and cardiff is miles from deep essex..!

Back