laptop screen keeps flashing

anfieldroad

my samsung np300e5a just keeps flashing on and off then i get blue screen with the fault non paged area anyone got any idear as to what my prob is please

this can be a bad or outdated driver or a bad stick of ram. have you made any hardware changes,reinstalled the os etc? here are a couple of links might help you.
Windows 7 BSOD "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" error 0x00000050

Windows 7 64, Blue Screen Stop Error: 0x00000050 during reboot or - Microsoft Community

if you can post a dump file it may identify the culprit.the first link explains how to do this. if nothing else i would make sure all of my drivers are up to date and then look at the ram.try starting the computer with one stick only and see how it runs.then add the other stick(s) and note what happens. i am assuming you are running windows 7? there are similar discussions for xp and win 8 as well.

@Aldan Aoa i have almost same problem have acer aspire 5740G core i3 laptop i put him on sleep mode its goes well but after 30 to 40 minutes laptop auto goes on then again goes off auto after 5 miutes.
not know how to fix this.

fhanks aidan with it giving me this fault i tried to put a new os on it and it gets so far and says ther is no device driver

what is the operating system you are trying to install? have you tried doing a system recovery to factory settings? i am assuming this has a recovery partition. and my final question,are you trying to do a clean install ie wiping the drive and starting again?

Windows 7 aid i have done restore and recovery ,safe mode but nothing opens up dont know about recovery partion and yes tried to do a clean install with a disk i have used before

Back