Last movie you seen & rate it ?

I recently watched "Killers of the Flower Moon" abit long but I enjoyed it and "Reptile" juries out on that, abit of a lost tale if you ask me. Even at the end it was a bit too predictable

Went to see Dune 2 over the weekend in Imax for the first time. Was incredible! I live abroad and assumed that english subs would be present for the non-english speaking parts (as well as the local language), but that wasn't the case. Pretty frustrating but just means I get to rewatch it as soon as it's available in 4k!

Highly recommend to treat yourself to an Imax experience with a film like this if you haven't seen it yet!

Went to see Dune 2 over the weekend in Imax for the first time. Was incredible! I live abroad and assumed that english subs would be present for the non-english speaking parts (as well as the local language), but that wasn't the case. Pretty frustrating but just means I get to rewatch it as soon as it's available in 4k!

Highly recommend to treat yourself to an Imax experience with a film like this if you haven't seen it yet!
I'll give it a shot. Will so many sci-fi movies. I kind of lost interest in the genre.

Saw kung fu panda 4 rip was out. Worth a watch. 6.5/10

Back