Last movie you seen & rate it ?

Venom. Carnage 5/10

Decent enough watch. Goes by quick. Story ain't nothing ground breaking or anything. First one still was much better.

Watched, Don't Look Up I thought it was very good , strong cast all hamming it up 8/10.
Pretty funny and shows culture of today.

Saw spider man no way home 9/10

Really enjoyed it. Was more comedy than I thought it would be.

But loved the multi verse story throughout the movie. Was really well done like was the case with the animation film.

Am actually interested if they end up doing spider man films of the other characters in their universes going forward.

Just watched this myself.
It is a bit slow but the story of the Unabomber spans about 20 years and he spends most of the time living in a cabin in the woods without running water or electricity so probably pretty accurate really.
I agree with the 6/10 score.
Was it Better than the Netflix show on him? (If you’ve seen it)

They already do, venom and venom 2

You’ve watched them lol

Post in thread 'Last movie you seen & rate it ?'
Last movie you seen & rate it ?
You completely misunderstood what post meant probably my own fault for not being clear!

I wasn't referring to other characters but the other two spider man's we saw in the new film hence why I said if they would make films going forward on these spider man's in their own universe as we have seen previously.

Superman's?
Spiderman's?
Can we get nomenclature correct please.
I have no interest in invisible Man or some tosspipe flying around in his underpants but people need to know if you are referring to something belonging to superman or Spiderman or to a film about the aforementioned fictional character.... where does it stop? "I've seen batmans 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5"?
Or "I've seen all the batmen".
Neither of these make sense.

Like sense is measured by the amount of children's films grown people have watched.

But I digress, and don't get me started on digression otherwise we'll be here until krypton freezes over, which will be a long time considering it has never existed

Superman's?
Spiderman's?
Can we get nomenclature correct please.
I have no interest in invisible Man or some tosspipe flying around in his underpants but people need to know if you are referring to something belonging to superman or Spiderman or to a film about the aforementioned fictional character.... where does it stop? "I've seen batmans 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5"?
Or "I've seen all the batmen".
Neither of these make sense.

Like sense is measured by the amount of children's films grown people have watched.

But I digress, and don't get me started on digression otherwise we'll be here until krypton freezes over, which will be a long time considering it has never existed
What no Krypton, naa next you'll be claiming there's no Santa.

Back