latest ps3 hacking rumours

Other news on this front is they can already make there own,plus this might be possible with a psp with a particular motherboard,it will be free soon enough me thinks

After all the years of waiting for something like this to come along for PS3...i would donate. (assuming it works)

Here's hoping the free version download is made available soon. (y)

7th the free version is already out,but without the teensy ++ usb it is no good to you,and they have been sold out worldwide and preorders have even been stopped,patience and some more testing needs to be done,they believe it may well be ported through a psp or even some types of other devices,stay tuned to this space

the fact that sony are so worried about it says there are some merits to it. but more testing and a different way of getting the software onto the ps3 are probably the more important parts of this story. as you say sinno, keep your eyes here

this is obviously great news and a long time coming, the secutirty on the PS3 was a beach to crack, but well done to all who worked so hard and didn't give up.

Taken from elsewhere
People are eagerly waiting for ports to come in for the PSgroove so they don't have to purchase a USB board. MuscleNerd, a respected iPhone hacker, and part of the iPhone Dev team has posted on his twitter that a iPhone port for PSgroove is in the works

I found info that it can be done now using an ipod touch or iphone, albeit the earlier versions!The link is on redmondpie. Sorry couldnt post a direct link

RichDevX,has said he executed a lv2 priveledge code on the ps3,so he will be able to get psgroove onto lower firmware than the 3.41

Back