WooshBuild Latest Wooshbuild feed status thumbs down

Many thanks for your reply ,So even if you are reflashing Wooshbuild you still need to reinstall open atv? Tbh sounds like a lot of messing about :-)
You have it the wrong way around. You flash opematv which is the firmware and then install wooshbuild which is a build (like sky look) using atv if that makes sense to you

Groggbuild will do it all for you, no need to worry about anything.
Have a good read.
It looks intimidating with all the instructions, but in effect it's just copy and paste a command line and answer a few questions
Easier by far

Thanks very much for all your help guys, I've been using the zgemma for quite a few years and because its been so reliable its amazing how you can quickly forget everything you have learnt in the past. I will have a good look at all your excellent advice and recommendations guys
Cheers again :-)

Nice idea mate, thanks never thought of that one, cheers again mate
Also make full backup and settings backup. then you can always recover system back to what it was. not so hard now but at first I would take screenshots of my settings for Autobouquetsmaker, EPG setup, Epgimporter, e.t.c if I was going to do fresh install without restoreing settings.

Back