Lg iptv app

Rizindon

Hello

I have a LG C2 and was using flix app - I have been told this has been stopped and to try another app if I want subtitles.

However, the recommended app Nanomid doesn’t come up in webos App Store .

What’s the best app for the LG TV ?

Possibly smarters but I think your provider has to support it.

Edit I'm unsure about subtitle support on smarters TV

is anyone having problems with iboplayer on their lg smart tv? I am and my email to support@iboiptvplayer was bounced straight back
any pointers anyone?
Regards

I’m having the same issues , does anyone know if iboplayer pro is an upgrade.? Only when I have messaged them I get this message .

Hello dear 🤝

To don't make you wait for more hours 👌

You can now add your services again to your customers apps

Don't worry about free trial which appears to you all will be automatically activated again before trial end 👌👌

Matter of time only 👌⏳

For website of ibo 👇

IBO Player

Thx for understanding and cooperation 🤝

I’m having the same issues , does anyone know if iboplayer pro is an upgrade.? Only when I have messaged them I get this message .

Hello dear 🤝

To don't make you wait for more hours 👌

You can now add your services again to your customers apps

Don't worry about free trial which appears to you all will be automatically activated again before trial end 👌👌

Matter of time only 👌⏳

For website of ibo 👇

IBO Player

Thx for understanding and cooperation 🤝
IBO player app is back online now. The servers that host the app went offline yesterday you might need to get provider to re-upload the playlist again.

when I select ibo player on my lgtv atm i get a recognised MAC address but an ungecognised device id - its worked properly since Dec 2023 until a couple of days ago

when I select ibo player on my lgtv atm i get a recognised MAC address but an ungecognised device id - its worked properly since Dec 2023 until a couple of days ago
Not really, you've mentioned a few times in December and January that you have no epg and now it's packed in altogether. Might be time to get rid of it and use a different app/player

Back