Lip Sync Issues with Brand New Amazon Firestick TV 4K

Have you tried using optical audio cable instead of hdmi to connect sound bar or try swapping the two devices into different hdmi ports.

Vlc player is way out of sync on my stick, I use mx player. Try changing firestick audio to stereo as suggested.

Right I've had this very issue on all 3 of my 4k firesticks.

For aboit 6 months I've been banging my head against a brick wall with it.

It only ever effected iptv apps as well.

I found the solution if your using the custom iptv app from your provider which will almost 99% of the time be a custom smarters version.

You need to enable hardware acceleration.

Once I did that it sorted the issue out completely.

Try thatv

I have appeared to sort out the issue changing to PCM and also turning off the TruMotion on the TV and the lip sync issue seems to have gone away but not on all channels
Apparently LG do not accept there is an issue yet there are several forums that have a lot of complaints about Lip syn issues with OLED TV's and LG are aware of complaints about this issue

Right I've had this very issue on all 3 of my 4k firesticks.

For aboit 6 months I've been banging my head against a brick wall with it.

It only ever effected iptv apps as well.

I found the solution if your using the custom iptv app from your provider which will almost 99% of the time be a custom smarters version.

You need to enable hardware acceleration.

Once I did that it sorted the issue out completely.

Try thatv
Will give that a try too if i can find where to change it. Is that on the Firestick settings or the TV's?

I have appeared to sort out the issue changing to PCM and also turning off the TruMotion on the TV and the lip sync issue seems to have gone away but not on all channels
Apparently LG do not accept there is an issue yet there are several forums that have a lot of complaints about Lip syn issues with OLED TV's and LG are aware of complaints about this issue
I'm also using an OLED LG but it was also happening on a LCD LG so cannot be totally down to OLED

Sorry to drag this thread up again but I figured it would be better than starting a new thread.
I have this problem with the 4k firestick
After a search I have tried all that I have read i.e changed to vlc player, tried mx player, and changed the sound to stereo
My supplier has their own app and getting the url is outta the question.
Runs perfect on my box so not supplier issue, I wouldn't of thought
Has anyone found a solution yet?

Yes I have tried that but nothing seems to work. I stopped the judder on sports channels by changing to vlc player
I stopped the judder of the ball turning motion off on my tv. But I will be buggered if I can stop the lip sync

• MX Player. MX Player has a neat and easy to use interface. ...
  • VLC for Android. VLC is an open-source, cross-platform video player tool that handles both video and audio files in several formats. ...
  • FIPE Player. ...
  • BS Player. ...
  • PlayerXtreme Media Player. ...
  • XPlayer. ...
  • AC3 Player. ...
  • KMPlayer
  • Best Android video players of 2020

Download mx player and add that as an external player to your smarters app. I am using mx player with no sync issues.

• MX Player. MX Player has a neat and easy to use interface. ...
  • VLC for Android. VLC is an open-source, cross-platform video player tool that handles both video and audio files in several formats. ...
  • FIPE Player. ...
  • BS Player. ...
  • PlayerXtreme Media Player. ...
  • XPlayer. ...
  • AC3 Player. ...
  • KMPlayer
  • Best Android video players of 2020
I have to use s combination of built in for live MX for series and VLC for movies! I think it depends on supplier, when I have mentioned it he says no one else has brought that up!

I have to use s combination of built in for live MX for series and VLC for movies! I think it depends on supplier, when I have mentioned it he says no one else has brought that up!
What works for some won't work for others mate I guess lol

Back