LOAD IPTV LINK TO BOX

Batley boy

Hi there, can somebody please help me load the subscription link that my provider has e-mailed to me to watch subscribed channels on to my Zgemma box H2H
the carrier I am using is Putty?..
I would really appreciate if someone can post some instructions or guide me through it step by step, as I have no clue at all where I am going wrong..
thanking you very much for your help..

is this for IPTV, satelite or cable?

Edit: I should have read the title:)

Instead of using putty, if you type your box ip address into a web browser you should see openwebif load. On the left you should see a link to 'Terminal', click on this link and then in the terminal box log it, username root.

Now just paste the code your provider sent you into the terminal and it should do its work.

Last edited:
I would advise you to contact your Supplier for these details.
If your supplier has decided to not supply instructions to you at the first stage on how to, I would seriously look at getting a new provider.
If he or she has not had the time or skill to supply a simple read me or assist, they are not worth using.
I assume you have paid peanuts for the service to?

I would advise you to contact your Supplier for these details.
If your supplier has decided to not supply instructions to you at the first stage on how to, I would seriously look at getting a new provider.
If he or she has not had the time or skill to supply a simple read me or assist, they are not worth using.
I assume you have paid peanuts for the service to?

To be fair originally about a month a go he face timed me and guided through the process for the first time, but he did it so fast I can't remember how he did it?..
but few days a go that file stop working and after a lot of perusing he sent me another link. But I can't get hold of him on phone or text..
would really appreciate some advice?..

To be fair originally about a month a go he face timed me and guided through the process for the first time, but he did it so fast I can't remember how he did it?..
but few days a go that file stop working and after a lot of perusing he sent me another link. But I can't get hold of him on phone or text..
would really appreciate some advice?..

OK, we need more details to help you here, As in what are you installing here, what did he send you and what did he install last month.
I would still say Move on, and get a new supplier for whatever you have, as he sounds unreliable and there is really nothing much worse than an Unreliable supplier who offers you min support when you request it.

surely you know what you have purchased?
I have got my SKY cable plugged in at the rear of the box..
but when I used to click on the file I would have able to view thousands of channels? I always thought IPTV was through the internet?..

I have got my SKY cable plugged in at the rear of the box..
but when I used to click on the file I would have able to view thousands of channels? I always thought IPTV was through the internet?..

OK Buddy, I am kind of holding back here with my replies to not sound rude etc
You need to seriously give us more details, you have posted up Looking for help and giving us very little to work with and updating us with info that's not very detailed.
You need to explain what you have and what you need and what you are looking to get working at the end of the day.
You also say you have a Zgemma box H2H. This takes Vermin and Sly, so what is the connection you are trying to get working on this Box, or is it IPTV..
We need the full details, and unless we get that... I and others are not going to get to the bottom of your issue here. Help us out?

Last edited:
IPTV subs are streamed via the net, the uncertainty is because you have a H2H receiver which is mostly purchased to be used with a cable connection although it also has a Sly tuner. IF you live in a Vermin media area you would be better going the c/s VM cable route...IF your not in a Vermin area then going the IPTV route is the way to go so we need to know which way you are trying to set this up...Vermin media subscription OR IPTV subscription with a sat feed for FTA

sounds to me he has a iptv script and is trying to load it through putty.. but don't know how..

he mentioned this in opening post... the carrier I am using is Putty?..

that is also my assumption but assumptions are where we all mess up so better to be clear & give as much detail as possible (without naming your provider or script details)

that is also my assumption but assumptions are where we all mess up so better to be clear & give as much detail as possible (without naming your provider or script details)
Sorry Guy's for sounding so vague, so this is what information I have:- I am trying to load a file for IPTV, THE LINK he sent me is as follows:-

for what I can remember he asked me to paste some of that link into my Putty browser, I can not remember in which box he said and than what to do after?..
I Genuinely really appricate all your help.. Thank You..

Last edited:
ok its a iptv script, I suggest you remove the wget line as it contains your username and password. If you have putty on your computer then open it and enter the ip address of your box and then when prompted to login type root

If you don't have putty you can use the terminal in webif as I mentioned in my first reply.

Once logged in paste the wget line into putty/the terminal

ok its a iptv script, I suggest you remove the wget line as it contains your username and password. If you have putty on your computer then open it and enter the ip address of your box and then when prompted to login type root

If you don't have putty you can use the terminal in webif as I mentioned in my first reply.

Once logged in paste the wget line into putty/the terminal

Do You need to do anything on the box? I.E:- go in to set up menu and scan/load?
thanks

Back