Looking for firmware for H96 Max rk3318

kentk

I have downloaded several firmwares for H96 max rk3318 but can't open it all it says is "couldn't mount file" and "the disc image file is corrupted" so I don't know whats causing this. I would appreciate it if someone can help me with a link where I can get the firmware, any version 9, 10 or 11.
Thanks

I have downloaded several firmwares for H96 max rk3318 but can't open it all it says is "couldn't mount file" and "the disc image file is corrupted" so I don't know whats causing this. I would appreciate it if someone can help me with a link where I can get the firmware, any version 9, 10 or 11.
Thanks
Try this

In windows right click the images file select copy. Then paste it elsewhere another drive for example. Now try mount the copied version.

Try this

In windows right click the images file select copy. Then paste it elsewhere another drive for example. Now try mount the copied version.
Hi,
I have tried all that, I put it on my usb, onedrive etc made no difference.

How are you trying to flash the image ? What software and procedure ?
Hi,
I am actually trying to revitalise a bricked H96 Max so I needed the 3 files that is Factory Tools, Driver Assistant and the Firmware. I have the first 2 but was having problems getting a working Firmware. By the way is there another way of unbricking this device?

Back