Losing Bouquets on Restart

My custom mix?
Think your mistaking me for dsayers...
Its kind of pointless editing IPTV bouquets because as soon as you reboot the bouquets will get downloaded again by the scripts that got installed with the bouquets

My custom mix?
Think your mistaking me for dsayers...
Its kind of pointless editing IPTV bouquets because as soon as you reboot the bouquets will get downloaded again by the scripts that got installed with the bouquets

Sorry. Got the names mixed up!

Ok I will leave my iptv as it is then...thanks for all the help

My custommix is for sat and cable bouquets it can only effect channels created by abm. As above there is no point in editing channels in iptv bouquets as the script will change them back on boot

U can try to just delete each channel from the iptv bouquet but my guess is it might corrupt all ur bouquets. I'm still experimenting. U can always use the favourites folder to put stuff in cos it don't get affected by ABM's etc...

My custommix is for sat and cable bouquets it can only effect channels created by abm. As above there is no point in editing channels in iptv bouquets as the script will change them back on boot

Ok
Will your custom mix put the channel numbers back on the sly channels and will it save the changes that I make.......i have moved the order of some channels round in my sly bouquets but when i go into epg they have not moved but if I press tv and view the bouquet they have moved

It won't give channel numbers on epg. If you press tv then choose a channel then press epg are your edits there?

Using my custommix is for sat and cable. And if you use it and edit chanbels when you run abm again it Will overwrite your edits. If you want to edit abm channels you will be best disabling abm updates.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

It's ok. I have sorted it now. I changed my channels in entertainment bouquet and I was then viewing all channels on epg......my mistake.

Thanks for the help though....appreciate it

I would suggest if the provider has them in the script once installed turn off auto bouquets update and see how that works out

Running into the same problem you guys had ... If I take off E2 and install ABM and hide the IPTV sections I dont want to see that would be great , but is it also possible to then re-order the iptv sections with E-channelizer ?

Back