Losing my head.

Bought a brand new zgemma h9s.2 and a brand new usb stick, I’ve installed open atv 6.3 to the box followed by wooshbuild via terminal and when I click next from infinity set up to finalise installation, I click on the usb and then initialise and then I keep getting this error. I have reflashed this 3 times, it’s a new box new stick, I got a new box and stick because this is the exact same issue I was getting on my last box before I threw it at my dog (joke) but I threw it in the bin. Please help!!!
1B2CDD7F-2707-48A2-9C5D-6627C73DDDCF.pngO

It seems you need to skip the usb initialization bit , press no when it asks ,while flashing, best to get infinity on first then initalize the usb later, I thought this problem was fixed, but it seems that its not.

Ok mate, so install sky new skin as normal? When I have done that it does all install but the initialising bit says “cant create” multiple times

It seems you need to skip the usb initialization bit , press no when it asks ,while flashing, best to get infinity on first then initalize the usb later, I thought this problem was fixed, but it seems that its not.
Glad Its not me, my poor dog would have got another box thrown at him.

I’ve done it, that link helped! Seems to be a known issue
I

Lovely, all working! Thanks everyone

Can always just run openatv without using wooshbuild if problem persists,Every thing can be added via file transfer and loads of help here.

Bought a brand new zgemma h9s.2 and a brand new usb stick, I’ve installed open atv 6.3 to the box followed by wooshbuild via terminal and when I click next from infinity set up to finalise installation, I click on the usb and then initialise and then I keep getting this error. I have reflashed this 3 times, it’s a new box new stick, I got a new box and stick because this is the exact same issue I was getting on my last box before I threw it at my dog (joke) but I threw it in the bin. Please help!!!
View attachment 41533O
Hi There i have the exact same thing going on in my box, not same as yours mine is h2h, way i get round it is press the red button, and it misses it all out and goes on main screen, and i sometimes stops working so i give it a restart, once it boots up, press red button and it all works. everytime i reboot i get that screen, but i just press red button, long as it works, i have tried to go through it but it just reboots, so i just hit red button.

I’ve been having so many issues and you’ve all been fantastic so far!

I had my line installed but the help in epg settings is limited. When I click on epg is says all channels but not everything’s on there, when I click next to go on entertainment it goes blank and I can not get the rest of the channels up, any suggestions how to set up the iptv for epg?

Back