Lost all channels

I really don't know why you bought a new box as your old one was working at your brothers house, proving that it was OK.

However, you have proven beyond doubt that the fault lies in you sat dish setup, assuming the cable connections are OK at the box, I would (because they are cheap) try a new LNB. The zGemmas are frugal with their tuner voltage output, needed to power the LNB and an old tired LNB may just need that bit more.
His testing meter, if a decent one, will have plenty of power.

While I assume the F connectors on the cable feeds have been well checked, no harm checking them again.

Thanks for the reply the first time i checked for signal at my brothers house it was with my old zgemma which didnt show any signal and for this reason i bought the new box. When i tried the new box at his house then i got a signal. Something you mentioned about his testing meter having plenty of power sounds interesting as at one stage when he had it connected at the dish i did a scan and it picked up approx 50 channels but when he disconnected and came into the house it didnt pick up any from a scan.The lnb is only 3 years old .

I use the horizon hdms usb which
Has cable l.n.b fault indicator It Indicates if the l.n.b or cable is
Faulted before you even do a signal
Test thats why i asked the question

I use the horizon hdms usb which
Has cable l.n.b fault indicator It Indicates if the l.n.b or cable is
Faulted before you even do a signal

Test thats why i asked the question

It looked like a decent bit of kit he used but not sure if he was able to check the lnb and cable with it. He did say i could change the lnb but you have a good signal from it, and it may be pointless to do so

Yes, sorry I misread your previous post re. Original box working at your brother house. My bad.

Just out of interest, why would you use your old PSU with the new box?
Hopefully that's where the problem lies.

Yes, sorry I misread your previous post re. Original box working at your brother house. My bad.

Just out of interest, why would you use your old PSU with the new box?
Hopefully that's where the problem lies.

LOL
I have so many cables etc behind the tv it was a handy option at the time. I will be trying out the new power supply in a couple of mins.

Back