Lost sly on 1 box

Been running infinity for a while, no real issues, 2x h2s, one i left skin as was, another i changed, been fine but now lost sly on the changed one, don't think skin related as been ok for months. Channels show, epg there (as much as it works) but no picture. Have done new scan, reset, still nothing. Any idea'splease?

when you do a scan does it find x number of sky channels?
When you say you have scanned, do you mean an ABM scan or an Automatic scan?
Are you using a sky line or is it just for freesat?

have you checked the signal from the dish?
have you done a network test on the box?
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>network test

all should be green ticks

If your line is on another box and trying to use it on another box probably counteracting with each other try removing line off your other box

have you checked the signal from the dish?
have you done a network test on the box?
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>network test

all should be green ticks
Freesat ok, iptv ok, just put both boxs on same skin and checked softcam, one shows all info other flashes up 'no new ECM info'.

Freesat ok, iptv ok, just put both boxs on same skin and checked softcam, one shows all info other flashes up 'no new ECM info'.

if you are getting 'no new ECM info' on one box after restarting the softcam it looks like the line is either expired or in the wrong file/directory

Line is same so not expired, not til april, have had both boxs on same time b4, no issues, been working fine as is for year n half, just stopped few days ago for no reason i can find

Line is same so not expired, not til april, have had both boxs on same time b4, no issues, been working fine as is for year n half, just stopped few days ago for no reason i can find

some suppliers don't allow multiple connections to the same line
switch the first box off completely and leave powered down for at least ten minutes before trying the line in the suspect box

some suppliers don't allow multiple connections to the same line
switch the first box off completely and leave powered down for at least ten minutes before trying the line in the suspect box
Its a multiple sub, always has been but i will try

No one bothered to ask on what sat is sky 1 gone for you?
Never watched sky 1 so don't know. Bt sports gone, most things after channel 5. All channels still there just black screen

Last edited by a moderator:
Fixed or motorised dish?
Many sat channels are listed on 28.2 over 960+ but many cant be cleared on our boxes only provider boxes.

He cant get anything apart from 1-5.
To the op, we know the line, dish alignment and network is ok, which just leaves the box. Try reflashing a new build and re-adding the line to see if this mskes a diffetence

I can get 1 to 5 then other fta dotted around, dave etc, i know many went blank, i was there, epg only lists channels that were still working. Network test is fine, other box (that is working fine) has been powered off for a while now, no difference, signal is fine, this box is running freesat and iptv without issue as i write. Something has gone awry, seems the answer is fresh install, was trying to avoid as got to change stuff soon due to iptv prov dropping xtream but looks like the way its going as no obv answer

Ok then that looks like its pointing to iptv service not sat related as freesat only needs a sat feed no lan feed,iptv works on lan internet,sound right?

Back