Luno crypto

i basically sent money to a friend and he bought crypto on from Luno wallet and now they are not refunding him back.

Your friend bought crypto from Luno using money you sent them. What do you mean they won't refund him?

Your friend bought crypto from Luno using money you sent them. What do you mean they won't refund him?
Basically I didn’t know he was going to use the money to buy crypto with the money from Luno.

And they haven’t added the currency onto his wallet or refund him back & he’s contacted them few times regarding the refund and they don’t know the exact time when they will refund him, so that’s why I’m asking has anyone had experience with Luno.

When you make deposits to your account on any trading platform sometimes it can take a few days to and sometimes longer at weekends.
I use Etoro but it is usually it’s within minutes.
I have had to wait using different Crypto exchange in the past but I just use Etoro now.
Your friend should’ve opened a ticket and hopefully they can give home some sort of time scale when his deposit should clear.
Has he made deposits before or has just started using the exchange?

Okay I will let him know to open a ticket, yes he’s used few crypto exchange before if it’s a scam website it’s gone then & if it’s a original trading platform they will send.

Okay I will let him know to open a ticket, yes he’s used few crypto exchange before if it’s a scam website it’s gone then & if it’s a original trading platform they will send.
Luno is a an actual Crypto Exchange and not a scam website.

They should have received the currency immediately but It’s common for funds to require up to seven days to transfer to a wallet until they settle with ACH

Back