m3u help

Jasonuk

I have a zgemma h2s with whooshbuild I have a m3u file for iptv rather than flash my box to ipab and start again is there any way that any one knows how to load the m3u file to my zgemma and get all the epg etc working ?

Many Thanks

Jason

I think you I had a same problem like me. Download a programme putty and take it from there. Hope this helps

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

I have putty and im just unsure how to load the file into the putty dos every time I try it doesn't see to load up to the box

copy the m3u link into the putty after log in etc I get 1 - done (guess username) 2 - done (guess password) then it just jumps back to root@zgemmah2s

I have putty and im just unsure how to load the file into the putty dos every time I try it doesn't see to load up to the box

copy the m3u link into the putty after log in etc I get 1 - done (guess username) 2 - done (guess password) then it just jumps back to root@zgemmah2s
On putty the username is root there shouldn't be a password then just press return try that

thanks iv done that and loaded the m3u file gone to the zgemma box on the importer but it cant see to find anything to import?

any ideas?

thanks iv done that and loaded the m3u file gone to the zgemma box on the importer but it cant see to find anything to import?

any ideas?
download and install this

FTP the .m3u file you received to /tmp folder

Start the plugin

Scroll left or right to select the .m3u file

Select type as Gstreamer

Press Green button to convert

Red button / close

Go to your bouquets and scroll to the bottom of the list

Your converted .m3u / iptv bouquet will be there

If there is nothing listed inside the bouquet start the plugin again

Change type to livestreamer/hls and convert again try that or look here
Don't know if fist advice will work https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...gglMAA&usg=AFQjCNH86BYKiWKxOKWjEWQvBqfScCyY5Q

Last edited by a moderator:
download and install this

FTP the .m3u file you received to /tmp folder

Start the plugin

Scroll left or right to select the .m3u file

Select type as Gstreamer

Press Green button to convert

Red button / close

Go to your bouquets and scroll to the bottom of the list

Your converted .m3u / iptv bouquet will be there

If there is nothing listed inside the bouquet start the plugin again

Change type to livestreamer/hls and convert again try that or look here
Don't know if fist advice will work https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...gglMAA&usg=AFQjCNH86BYKiWKxOKWjEWQvBqfScCyY5Q
that link only downloads the ipk file do I need to load this into the zgemma box ?>

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a zgemma h2s with whooshbuild I have a m3u file for iptv rather than flash my box to ipab and start again is there any way that any one knows how to load the m3u file to my zgemma and get all the epg etc working ?

Many Thanks

Jason

Have you asked the supplier of the m3u file for the script file for it ?
Most decent IPTV suppliers will be able to offer either type of file.

Have you asked the supplier of the m3u file for the script file for it ?
Most decent IPTV suppliers will be able to offer either type of file.
Yes I have the m3u file and I have tried to load it via putty but I just can’t seen to get it to work ?

Any ideas?

You have misunderstood the post i think.
IPTV providers will generally be able to provide xtream/mag/script(bouquets/epg) or m3u files.
The m3u file can be used on android and firesticks or on a zgemma as an m3u file added to your HDD/USB and watched through IPTV media player but has no EPG.
You need to go the person who provided the m3u and ask for a script file to use and not the m3u.

Back