Mac address changing issue

Nomi147

Hello guys,

I have a problem
I am using an android box with stb emulator pro, it keeps changing its mac address, any ideas?

It's a virtual MAC address, so if you uninstall it then re install it it will give you a different one.

It threw me at first, anyway just give it to your server, it works.

It keeps changing every few minutes, its not installation or uninstallation issues as i have not installed a new version

I add the new details in the same profile, and it changed, its happening from today, i have had this box a couple if weeks now and it never did this

Just take it off then re install it, see if it stops.

You can change the MAC address and save it manually if you have already given the details to a server.

Sorry i am new to this, suppose i give my mac address to my supplier, and then it changes, would it mess up my subscription?
Are you saying i can change it manually? Also can my mac address be used by some1 else in the meantime?
How do i permanently assign my mac address to my device?

A MAC address should be unique to the hardware ie your box.

So if you had a MAG250 for instance the MAC address is fixed.

However you are using an emulator on an android box, in order to get your android box to work like a MAG250, so the program uses a virtual MAC address.

Your server uses the MAC address to give you access, so if you give him some details
and they have changed you can manually edit the MAC address in the emulator and save it.

If the MAC address on the emulator doesn't match the MAC address you give to your server it won't connect.

Can it be that once i give the mac address to my server and if it changes and i try to change it back manually it does not change?

it's easier to use smart iptv app, then when there's a mac aqddress change you can just upload your m3u file to the server by entering your new mac adress

Back