Mag 250 not coming on ?

Mo ahmd

Hi All
Got 2 mag 250 3boxes that have stopped working after changing the url number
1st stoped Sunday am
2nd stopped today early am
Any ideas/help will be much appreciated.

dont know much about mag boxes but wondering if its because a package is still assigned to the mac codes?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Is there any type of hard reset you can perform?

No reset button
The strange thing is that I got 1 more box that works and I'm thinking it will pack up too may be after 12 tonight.
[emoji29][emoji29][emoji29]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

No reset button
The strange thing is that I got 1 more box that works and I'm thinking it will pack up too may be after 12 tonight.
[emoji29][emoji29][emoji29]

maybe try hold power button for 10 seconds

I would leave it unplugged for few hours and try again in morning

2Boxes are mine of which 1 has stopped
1 box belongs to a mate he tried everything but no luck even opening it to see anything burnt out but nothing .

2Boxes are mine of which 1 has stopped
1 box belongs to a mate he tried everything but no luck even opening it to see anything burnt out but nothing .

Thanks for your help mate.

I've been given the following information:

If you have the mag 250 box that could be a clone, do not update it to R22 version and change the settings to disable the auto update function. Apparently, if you update to new version R22 the box will be killed and blocked, and will not run again!

Are you sure the boxes you had were original boxes, and not cloned boxes? Sounds a bit reminiscent of the old dreambox 500 killing days... lol

I've been given the following information:

If you have the mag 250 box that could be a clone, do not update it to R22 version and change the settings to disable the auto update function. Apparently, if you update to new version R22 the box will be killed and blocked, and will not run again!

Are you sure the boxes you had were original boxes, and not cloned boxes? Sounds a bit reminiscent of the old dreambox 500 killing days... lol
I'm not sure if they were originally boxes I don't know how to tell the difference?
They we're not updated and the qs of fuse I'm not sure how to do this as I'm not confident doing and locating the fuse on the Box?

Going forward what box would you guys suggest for iptv?

Back