Mag 256 HD very skippy/jumpy

Try a VPN server from the UK ? I used to get all sorts of problems when I used one from europe. Just change servers if possible, if you can with your VPN
Thanks for that.

Forgive my ignorance but why would I use a UK server? My ISP is obviously UK based and that gets blocked....what’s different using UK VPN...?

I presumed the whole reason of having the VPN was to connect via another country so ISP doesnt know where I am ......?

Thanks for that.

Forgive my ignorance but why would I use a UK server? My ISP is obviously UK based and that gets blocked....what’s different using UK VPN...?

I presumed the whole reason of having the VPN was to connect via another country so ISP doesnt know where I am ......?

Lower ping/latency so it's quicker to send and receive information from it.
Think of it like sending post, if you send to someone in the UK it will be quick, if you send to someone half way across the world it will take a lot longer.

Just give it a try. Your still protected even if you use a UK server.

Lower ping/latency so it's quicker to send and receive information from it.
Think of it like sending post, if you send to someone in the UK it will be quick, if you send to someone half way across the world it will take a lot longer.

Just give it a try. Your still protected even if you use a UK server.
Ok will do. Thank you. I’ll let you know how it goes

Ok.

It’s worked fine for the missus soaps and I’ve just put the TT on on ITV4 and it’s dog shit again!!

I’ve set server on VPN to UK and it’s even worse. Skipping every 2-3 minutes.

Just connected direct to VM router, done a speed test on laptop (wireless at 60Meg) mag box shows inner portal 12meg and tv portal showing 3meg.

It’s been ok for last 7-8 minutes tho.

God knows what’s going on? Which speeds to believe or where to go from here.....?!?!?!

Back